Winter Olympics - Vancouver 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
It had to be crosby to get the game winner, the face of the nhl. Glad it went to OT, made a better finish. Hell yeah the sharks I mean Canada won

May 14, 2005
I would love to see Canada beat the U.S. in football, baseball, or anything else. A country that does nothing but play hockey, almost loses at home in o.t. sad as hell. Just remember USA leads every country in medals. USA 24/7

Sep 29, 2003
i would like to quote that line from Inglourious Basterds about how the american accomplishments can be measured in negro sweat, but that would probably set everyone off...

Sep 29, 2003
yea.....no doubt, that would be iginla's 2nd gold at the olympics. He's the hometown hero here............

kooserkilla just let us have this one.......hockey is canadas game and we are supposed to be the best......I just thought it was funny how anytime usa receives an L, it is downplayed to the fullest and swept under the rug with all sorts of excuses.....but anytime yall receive a W, its gotta be broadcasted to the entire world......

May 6, 2002
That's how it is though. American's aren't really used to losing. See, we had a ton of excuse cards to play and we had them prepped before the game even started. Canada didn't really have any, at all. A loss here would be horrible. This game shouldn't have even gone into OT.

Personally I think the gold doesn't even matter to Canadian's as much as the Stanley Cup would. This was just an appetizer.

Sep 29, 2003
nah bro you're wrong....gold is what matters most. The last few teams to win the stanley cup were full of Canadian players, except Detroit only had a handful..........ah well, doesnt really matter. You guys had an excellent Olympics and should be very proud....If I remember correctly you had the most overall in China as well.....