Winter Olympics - Vancouver 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Curling

I am officially hooked on Curling now! I sat and watched that shit for at least three hrs. yesterday. I watched the U.S. Men's team blow it again. I was pulling for the U.S. Women's team, but that big fuckin' ugly German lady was too good at the end. Talk about a scary looking bitch!

I choose this over most of the events now!

May 11, 2002
im going up there today, im going to try to get tickets for the US vs Canada game, I doubt that will happen. So I am probably just going to end up watching at a bar and hopefully the US can pull off the upset.

Sep 29, 2003
Hey Jazzo, check out some of them breezies on the womens curling teams....USA got a nice little blonde....Canada has one, the UK has a couple I think and Japan too......Probly my favorite event besides hockey.....

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Hey Jazzo, check out some of them breezies on the womens curling teams....USA got a nice little blonde....Canada has one, the UK has a couple I think and Japan too......Probly my favorite event besides hockey.....
Oh, I already know! All the teams have at least one good looking brigadale on them. I got my lady into watching Curling with me now. I was like "check that one out, ain't that broad fine there" and my lady was agreeing with me...
Now if I can get her into giving me some dome action while I watch it it will get even better!

Sep 29, 2003
fo shigadale..

lol@dude thinking he might be able to just show up at the hockey game and get tickets.....That is literally like trying to show up at the Superbowl and get tickets......

Sep 16, 2006
im going up there today, im going to try to get tickets for the US vs Canada game, I doubt that will happen. So I am probably just going to end up watching at a bar and hopefully the US can pull off the upset.
Lol people were trying to buy a ticket for two g's, i hope you got in :cheeky:.

This game is hella good though, back and forth hockey is always great.

Jun 9, 2007
I know I'm a couple days late postin this, but I'd give a full pipe to each of the medal winners in the women's halfpipe.. especially that Australian chick that won the gold, she looks like a freaky deak

I am officially hooked on Curling now! I sat and watched that shit for at least three hrs. yesterday. I watched the U.S. Men's team blow it again. I was pulling for the U.S. Women's team, but that big fuckin' ugly German lady was too good at the end. Talk about a scary looking bitch!

I choose this over most of the events now!

I tried watchin curling AGAIN this year, just like I try to every winter olympics... just cant get into it. I don't get the excitement in furiously brushing the ice in front of a rolling Roomba.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I tried watchin curling AGAIN this year, just like I try to every winter olympics... just cant get into it. I don't get the excitement in furiously brushing the ice in front of a rolling Roomba.
I guess I dig it, because I really enjoy the strategies they use. Everyone in the Sports Forum who see's my posts know I love Defense first before anything in any sport! In Curling they use a lot of Defensive strategies down until the end. It also reminds me of Billiards in many ways and I'm a huge Billiards player! You have to think 3 or more steps ahead to set up for your next shots. I just finished watching the Chinese women give the Canadian women their first loss in Curling this Olympics.

Oh yeah and that U.S. vs. Canada Hockey game today was hella entertaining! That last period was crazy down until the end! Canada shot like crazy on the U.S. Props to the U.S. Goalie for all those stops!

May 11, 2002
Lol people were trying to buy a ticket for two g's, i hope you got in :cheeky:.

This game is hella good though, back and forth hockey is always great.
yeah I dont know what we were thinking we were going to get a ticket. We ended up doing the second best thing. We went to the New Amsterdam cafe and smoked while we watched the game. Shit is crazy, if you ever go to Vancouver stop by there. People are just posted up on couches smoking out of vaporizers and bongs.

If anyone gets a chance to go up to Vancouver to check out the Olmypics, go!

luckily I live a hour away.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
30 Years Later

Although yesterday was a huge win for the U.S. Men's Hockey team, nothing will ever compare to the biggest up set ever! U.S.S.R. was heavily favored in 1980 during the Cold War and hadn't lost a game in like 20 years. For those of you who were not around then here you go...

Jan 18, 2006
I could give 2 shits about the winter Olympics but that Canada vs. Us game was great. I was going for Canada just cuz there's 4 sharks on the team but was just glad to see a damn good game

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
the swedes are beastin on the curling rink against canada for the gold.....you watchin Jazzo?
Naw man, unfortunately I had to turn it off and head to Downtown Portland for some business... I heard the Swedes pulled it off though in the 11th End huh? I hope they replay it on one of the channels again! Looks like I missed out...

What about the U.S. and Canada rematch in Hockey for the Gold?! That should be a great one...