Why the fuck are we on this planet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Theory A: The Me Theory (.00000000000000032523% probablity of being truth)
- I am here to be entertained
- The rest of you are here to entertain me

Theory B: The Survival Theory (99.999999235235235098% probability of being truth)
- We as individuals are here to help the survival of our species
-Why? That's the billion dollar question.

Here's some possibilities:
1. All the species on the planet were created by God, and he provided us with the ability to evolve and adapt to the other species on earth. Humans were created in his image and provided with a competitive advantage. He threw in some obstacles/constraints (laws of physics) and is observing to see how things turn out and probably put some form of currency on "humans" surviving the longest in a bet with other supreme beings.
2. Similar to #1 except replace God with aliens....aliens that are 1000000000 (+ or - 100000) times more advanced that us.
3. Thats the only two I have so far....but whatever the real reason is....our minds are not capable of understanding this based on our perception of reality.

However....if our species is still alive 10,000,000 years from now....I do believe we will be much much much much closer to having the answer and if the answer is found....it'll change the way people think so dramatically that life in general will be on a while different level..... possibly some peace on earth type of shit.....unless we learn that we have no purpose and mass riots break out and humanity is destroyed. Props to you if you read all that.....negative props to me for writing all this.

Dec 10, 2005
i think we were put here by aliens. as their little "experiment"... they put us here with nothing and watched us build citys and all that good shit. and watch us fight with other countrys, and see what kind of shit we do... then everynow and then they throw in some tornados here and there. or some hurricanes, snow, rain whatever.. its like were in a little ant farm..

i dont know whatever
THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY ASS HELL CUZZ... THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGH AND HELL OF A CHOKE..(I THINK I JUS POPPED ANOTHER BRAIN CELL) LOL LOL MAAAAN DAT SHIT IS FUNNY LOCO.. YOU CRAAAZY..LOLOL LOLOLO LMAO

Jul 1, 2007
why the fuck is that funny? dont hate what you dont understand.. they say aliens work in 4d and 5d worlds.. as far as we can see or feel most of us can only work in the 3d .. what we cant see can hurt us .. just like an ant sitting in the kitchen, they dont have the brain power to see if we were looking at them thru a telescope?

i mean what can't we see which is smarter and controlling us?

Jul 1, 2007
Theory A: The Me Theory (.00000000000000032523% probablity of being truth)
- I am here to be entertained
- The rest of you are here to entertain me

Theory B: The Survival Theory (99.999999235235235098% probability of being truth)
- We as individuals are here to help the survival of our species
-Why? That's the billion dollar question.

Here's some possibilities:
1. All the species on the planet were created by God, and he provided us with the ability to evolve and adapt to the other species on earth. Humans were created in his image and provided with a competitive advantage. He threw in some obstacles/constraints (laws of physics) and is observing to see how things turn out and probably put some form of currency on "humans" surviving the longest in a bet with other supreme beings.
2. Similar to #1 except replace God with aliens....aliens that are 1000000000 (+ or - 100000) times more advanced that us.
3. Thats the only two I have so far....but whatever the real reason is....our minds are not capable of understanding this based on our perception of reality.

However....if our species is still alive 10,000,000 years from now....I do believe we will be much much much much closer to having the answer and if the answer is found....it'll change the way people think so dramatically that life in general will be on a while different level..... possibly some peace on earth type of shit.....unless we learn that we have no purpose and mass riots break out and humanity is destroyed. Props to you if you read all that.....negative props to me for writing all this.
props to you for giving an intelligent answer.. www.illuminati-news.com

i think you will find this website a good place for you to start research if your half assed

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
If you are asking why humans in general developed on this planet and not on any other rock, it is because of Earth's location relevant to the Sun. This and the planet is abundant in natural resources, perfect for living organisms to thrive.

Or God just was like, blam, and there we was.

If you're asking why we are still here see first post.
yea I agree but that means that theres also life out on other planets because since theres an infinite amount of solar systems out here, its stupid to belive that there can't be another solar system thats almost in the same position as ours. in my opinion theres a handful of planets that are like us. but from the evidence on earth that doesn't necessarily mean that they are exactly like us that they breath in air. they might breath in carbon dioxide or maybe nitrogen you never know and they won't necessarily look like us either thats just what I think