Why the fuck are we on this planet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2007
It makes perfect sense. If science has proven anything, it's that all living beings are made of cells. Since there are one cell organisms floating around on the planet, it is safe to assume that single cells started this whole shit. We haven't been like we are now forever, because they know there were other creatures similar to modern humans that weren't the same species. They have proven that by studying DNA, skull and jaw structure, bone formation, etc. Which means that we evolved from some other beings, which means they most likely evolved from something, and so on and so forth.
evolution at its core has no solid proof. that is known. there are bits and pieces but no solid concrete evidence.

i see that evolution is the most logical possibility, but not necessarily the truth.

at the end of the day you will never know until you die what is really up and even then you might not know.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
evolution at its core has no solid proof. that is known. there are bits and pieces but no solid concrete evidence.

i see that evolution is the most logical possibility, but not necessarily the truth.

at the end of the day you will never know until you die what is really up and even then you might not know.
Exactly. Like I said, definitely a subject good for debate. Religion vs. Science...and then there are folks that believe God put organisms here and let them evolve on their own.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
CUZ,.."IN THE BEGINNING,GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND THEN ADAM AND EVE AND ALL THAT RIGHT?..THATS WHY FAGS CANT MARRY EACHOTHER REMEMBER?!...U MEMEERRR!...ADAM AND EVE NOT SAL AND MEL OR JENINE AND SHARLINE!,LOL....I DUNNO ABOUT ALL THAT MONKEY BIZNESS THO!

Apr 8, 2005
i personally think we are here to learn as much as we can and make way for whats next.

plants and trees over many years make the soil in which they are planted unsuitable for them to be there anymore. the changed soil can now grow other types of trees and so on. so im thinking, maybe we are fucking up this planet so that something else can come about.

here is an interesting video

Aug 6, 2008
nobody knows the truth for sure we wont know till we die, or maybe we'll never know...

did u ever think about the fact that eventually we'll all be dead, all this shits gonna end for us one way or another weird shit 2 think about

Mar 20, 2007
it don't matter why we're here. the average lifespan is 76 years of the billions of years the universe has been through. and the earth is a grain of sand in the sandbox that is the universe. nothing any of us do will matter in the grand scheme on things. chew on that.

Mar 26, 2006
There is so much information which is known on this subject that I wouldn't like to explain on here, as alot would probably find it hard to take in with an openmind.

For those who are interested I would recommend researching via YouTube/Google into a person called Dan Burisch. He had been under the Majestic 12 (MJ-12) while he was working for over 20 years at Area 51, along with an alien race known as J-Rod.

Another one would be to look into the work of Zecharia Sitchin in relation to the Planet X. Both interesting.
post some up, seems interesting

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i think we were put here by aliens. as their little "experiment"... they put us here with nothing and watched us build citys and all that good shit. and watch us fight with other countrys, and see what kind of shit we do... then everynow and then they throw in some tornados here and there. or some hurricanes, snow, rain whatever.. its like were in a little ant farm..

i dont know whatever

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i think we were put here by aliens. as their little "experiment"... they put us here with nothing and watched us build citys and all that good shit. and watch us fight with other countrys, and see what kind of shit we do... then everynow and then they throw in some tornados here and there. or some hurricanes, snow, rain whatever.. its like were in a little ant farm..

i dont know whatever
this reminded me of the south park where cartman raises the colony of sea people in his fish tank.

Jul 3, 2005
i'm on this planet to experience as much of the beauty this physical life has to offer and we as living beings/creatures all have our own subjective experience but in the end we all will experience the same most single greatest experience we will ever have, death.