Why the fuck are we on this planet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2007
yeah thats a good question. i dont think many people think about that they just accept that we are here like its a regular ass thing. shit is weird as fuck.

Mar 18, 2003
If you are asking why humans in general developed on this planet and not on any other rock, it is because of Earth's location relevant to the Sun. This and the planet is abundant in natural resources, perfect for living organisms to thrive.

Or God just was like, blam, and there we was.

If you're asking why we are still here see first post.

Jan 13, 2007
If it wasn't a regular ass thing, we wouldn't be here...simple as that. Since we all came from some kind of organism, and we transformed into what we are today, it was something that was just meant to happen.

I try to keep from asking why we're here, I just accept it and try to make the best out of my existence.
that doesn't make sense at all.

first of all it is not known if we transformed from anything or if we have been just like we are since whenever the start was.

we are here because "it was meant to happen". again that doesn't make sense. we are alive, and there is no explanation for it. religion tries to exaplain it and fails in doing so. evolution tries to explain it without concrete proof.

sometimes i just wonder "what the fuck"

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
that doesn't make sense at all.

first of all it is not known if we transformed from anything or if we have been just like we are since whenever the start was.

we are here because "it was meant to happen". again that doesn't make sense. we are alive, and there is no explanation for it. religion tries to exaplain it and fails in doing so. evolution tries to explain it without concrete proof.

sometimes i just wonder "what the fuck"
It makes perfect sense. If science has proven anything, it's that all living beings are made of cells. Since there are one cell organisms floating around on the planet, it is safe to assume that single cells started this whole shit. We haven't been like we are now forever, because they know there were other creatures similar to modern humans that weren't the same species. They have proven that by studying DNA, skull and jaw structure, bone formation, etc. Which means that we evolved from some other beings, which means they most likely evolved from something, and so on and so forth.

I mean, ANYTHING is possible...but there is some solid evidence of evolution. It definitely makes for a good debate though.