Whos the best freestyle mc in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
Yeah I completely forgot about my homie Louie Loc. Louie is definitely one of the best freestylers from the Bay. I actually freestyled with him this year and he is still a beast.
Id say Sellassie and Louie Loc are the two best freestyle mcs in the Bay.

Oct 2, 2005
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE DEL ON THEIR LISTS OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T REMEMBER HIM GOIN ON THE WAKE UP SHOW AND SHUTTIN SHIT DOWN. HE WAS BUSTIN FREESTYLES WHEN MOST OF THE CATS MUFUCKAS NAMED WAS LEARNIN HOW TO RHYME.

Jul 29, 2004
Done Deal Ceo said:
no money in it noone cares, but FAB is nice off the dome and so s San Quinn
Yes Yes..Quinn is dope off the head to. I dont think money matters if you have a real love for the hobby of Hip Hop. Money dont make you good at anything. In the beginning, Hip Hop was pleasure before it was business. And it still is for some of us.

Jan 1, 2006
Fabby, he on that street shit, he freestyle like a real dude, not that far fetched shit, tryna sound like somebody from the east, or like emenem like e'body else do.

Jul 29, 2004
J.G@tz said:
Fabby, he on that street shit, he freestyle like a real dude, not that far fetched shit, tryna sound like somebody from the east, or like emenem like e'body else do.
I thought the bay graduated from ignorance like this a long time ago...Shit from the East?? Whats that sound like?

Jan 1, 2006
AWolfPromotions said:
I thought the bay graduated from ignorance like this a long time ago...Shit from the East?? Whats that sound like?
ma' fuckas be tryna rap with a accent and shit, man I know what im talkin ' bout you prolly one of them source subscribin, back pack wearin, keep it real ass dudes, wearin dress shirts and shit, thats why you got so ofended. dont get me wrong i got love for east coast music but stop dick ridin and be yourself its good music out here too.

Feb 5, 2005

E-40

NEVA HEARD HIM SPIT A WEAK FREESTYLE.....

ERYTIME I HEARD HIM FREESTYLE I WAZ LIKE "DAM... DAT COULDA BEEN A FEW HARD TRAX RIGHT DERE "

AN IF U STILL WANNA CONSIDER 2PAC A BAY ARTIST, HIM TOO...

- GEEzUz