Whos the best freestyle mc in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
The thing is if u heard Sellassie freestyle you can't tell that it's a freestyle. That's how sic he can freestyle. I think some of you might have negative thoughts on freestyling because of the limited freestylers you might have heard. Just my opinion. And I ain't talking about battle type freestyles but if you have heard sic battle freestylers you can include them too because they would be relevant to this topic.

I also think F.A.B. is really good at freestyling but he really isn't that great at battle rapping.

Dec 4, 2005
Thats interesting that you say Locksmith because I don't think he is really a freestyler. I think he writes his shit, memorizes it, and then spits that and calls it a freestyle. My definition of a freestyle is off the top of the head and I don't think Ive ever heard Locksmith spit off the top. Oh yah AWolf is a good freestyler too.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
camimeg said:
Thats interesting that you say Locksmith because I don't think he is really a freestyler. I think he writes his shit, memorizes it, and then spits that and calls it a freestyle. My definition of a freestyle is off the top of the head and I don't think Ive ever heard Locksmith spit off the top. Oh yah AWolf is a good freestyler too.
well i haven't really heard that many freestyles from him except for wen he was on MTV and some of his KMEL battles like wen he battled FAB but wat i heard from him was tight n he comes tight on songs too

Aug 23, 2005
Put It Like this about locksmith,i herd this nigga use tha same punchlines on mtv and in 3 battles,fab iz ight but he'll get eatin up by a undaground lyricist.my brotha iz undaground he freestyles hard iz hell he comes off tha dome,casual raw shit the whole hiero raw,i mean there's too many freestylers that are clean to me out here in tha bay thatll eat up 95% of the people that be on tha radio, but hard to say who's tha best.

May 31, 2005
FAB...i been sayin fab, but after watchin that Chinese Mike DVD and seein FABs 10 minute plus freestyle..im 150% convinced now, go cop that if ya aint got it already

Nov 7, 2005
G-SWIFT said:
DEL THE FUNKY HOMOSAPIEN. END OF DISCUSSION.
del be so far out there that it reminds me of 'just because you can't understand all the bullshit he writes don't mean that he's tight/ it just means you can't understand all the bullshit he writes'

Oct 28, 2003
Doesn't really matter but...There is a BIG difference between a BATTLE RAPand a off of the top of the head FREESTYLE. I listened to damn near all of the cats mentioned (including JIN and EMINEM) and when they battle people they never met before they some how magically know about the other rappers background, where they went to school, what they ate and how many teeth they have in their mouth. When I hear a battle thats either on radio, t.v, or at like a power event for some bread or exposure it would be foolish for an artist not to have a few lines in there head. Freestyle Friday is all writtens. It's all about who is the nicest.