Who's down to be a part of an Artist Union??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
This is actually kind of interesting. Im from 'Overseas' (the Netherlands). I bought these 2 killa Tay albums:
- Killa Tay's Thug Thisle which was distributed by Zyx Music from Germany
- Killa Tay - Thug Religion which was distributed by Rap Classics (whatever that is)

I Always wondered if you made any money from my purchase, Killa Tay? That rap classic release appears fake.. It dont even have production credits and i had to do an online search to see who the guest rappers were....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
This is actually kind of interesting. Im from 'Overseas' (the Netherlands). I bought these 2 killa Tay albums:
- Killa Tay's Thug Thisle which was distributed by Zyx Music from Germany
- Killa Tay - Thug Religion which was distributed by Rap Classics (whatever that is)

I Always wondered if you made any money from my purchase, Killa Tay? That rap classic release appears fake.. It dont even have production credits and i had to do an online search to see who the guest rappers were....
NO I DIDNT RECIEVE ANYTHING FROM EITHER ONE OF YOUR PURCHASES. I HAVE DONE SOME THINGS TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM HOW THOSE PROJECTS INITIALLY GOT RELEASED BUT ITS A LONG STORY. AS U CAN SEE THUG THIZZLE WAS SPELLED THUG THISLE AND ANYBODY WHO KNOWS ME WILL TELL U THAT IS AN ERROR I WOULD NEVER MAKE PERSONALLY

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL I DONT CLAIM TO BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD OR ANYONE WHO CONSIDERS THEMSELVES A FAN OF MINE. IN MY REAL WORLD I LIVE IN, WE ALL HAVE HARDSHIPS AND TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS BUT USUALLY HOW AND IF U RECOVER FROM THEM MATTERS MORE THAN HOW U GOT THERE OR HOW IT HAPPENED.
#FORWARD MARCH

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
YES I HAVE AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE POLICIES TO BREATHE BY IS THE 5 P'S:
(PROPER PLANNING PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE )
YUP YUP
OK, and if I understand you correctly this is more of a union to track down sales that weren't tracked, collect additional royalties, and collect money from bootleggers? In addition, it's also used to set something up so musicians don't die broke (assuming they made enough from publishing and sales) and to get them over the hump?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Nobodys going to take you serious tay get real!
I DONT THINK THIS IS FACTUAL AND IF I CAN TOUCH ONE PERSON WITH THE TRUTH AND EDUCATE IN THE PROCESS IM SATISFIED.
#COOL OPINION THO.
SOME PPL ARE SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WE ALL NEED SOME KIND OF HELP AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER...AND SOME PPL....#NOT SO MUCH
IM OK WITH THAT REGARDLESS OF WHAT U BELIEVE.
#WCM