Who's down to be a part of an Artist Union??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
i aint even gonna post O @OnThaFarm s moms pics and info anymore.

I feel bad for her, its not her fault that her sons a delusional piece of shit chimo who's online lies and shit talking resulted in her and her family being exposed.

if her son who is in his late 30's and is from an upper middle class family wants to pretend to be something he's not, disappointing the whole family, then she has enough stress.

Nov 18, 2010
i aint even gonna post O @OnThaFarm s moms pics and info anymore.

I feel bad for her, its not her fault that her sons a delusional piece of shit chimo who's online lies and shit talking resulted in her and her family being exposed.

if her son who is in his late 30's and is from an upper middle class family wants to pretend to be something he's not, disappointing the whole family, then she has enough stress.
Incisions is in his late 30s?!?!?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
IM NOT TRYING TO TOUCH EVERYBODY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH SOME POSITIVE MINDED PPL AND CREATE A UNION WHICH PROTECTS THE ARTISTS FROM THE "DONT ASK, DONT TELL" POLICIES THAT GO ON IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS. ALOT OF US SELL VERY WELL OVERSEAS AND OTHER PLACES BUT ARE NEVER NOTIFIED BY THE DISTRIBUTORS AND PPL WE DO BUSINESS WITH. IM JUST PLAYING MY PART AS A TRUTH VESSEL AND IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS MOVEMENT.
#WCM
Are you trying to make things equitable for both parties (artist and label/distributor/promoter), trying to get the corporate world to understand the mindset of an artist so it's less problematic or trying to get the artist to understand the business side of things? I'm not asking to critique what you're doing, start a flame war, etc. I'm asking because I'm trying to see if what your proposing aligns with what my team and I are doing.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM FOCUSED ON PUTTING ARTISTS IN A BETTER POSITION AS FAR AS PROCEEDS GO AND BEING ABLE TO MAINTAIN OWNERSHIP OF THEIR OWN BODY OF WORK AND HAVING ACTUAL CATALOGS INSTEAD OF SCATTERED WORK. I ALSO WANT TO FOCUS ON ENFORCING FAIR RIGHTS FOR ARTISTS, NOT ONLY AGAINST LABELS BUT OTHER POWERS THAT BE THEY MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT OR BE FAMILIAR WITH.
ITS DEFINITELY MORE OF AN EACH ONE TEACH ONE MOVEMENT THAN A PROPOSAL OF CONGREGATION FOR MY OWN PERSONAL GAIN.
ITS SOMETHING IVE WANTED TO DO FOR 15 YEARS AND I THINK NOW IS ACTUALLY A TIME WHEN I CAN HAVE SUCCESS WITH SUCH A MOVEMENT. BOTTOM LINE IS, ALOT OF TALENTED ARTISTS WITHSTAND STRUGGLES AND BATTLE POVERTY AND SOMETIMES EVEN DIE BROKE AND WORTHLESS. NOBODY REALLY PROTECTS THEM FROM THAT, NOT EVEN THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND LABELS SOMETIMES.
I WOULD LIKE TO BE ONE OF THE PPL WHO SPARKS THE FLAME AND CHANGES THOSE KIND OF OUTCOMES IN THE FUTURE.
#WCM (It's a family movement)