Who's down to be a part of an Artist Union??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Unions represent workers. If you form an a artist Union you would be representing your artist against owners of record labels, which you are. What side of the fence are you on? Are you gonna help your artist strike against you if they feel they aren't getting treated properly?
IF U CAN READ U CAN SEE WHAT MY PURPOSE IS CUZ IT WAS STATED. I TREAT PPL FAIRLY SO WHAT U FEEL IS IRRELEVANT. IM STARTLED THAT U THINK A WORKERS UNION IS THE ONLY KIND OF UNION. TAKE YOUR THUMB OUT YOUR BUTT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL FUCC U TOO. AND I MEAN THAT.
U SEEM COMMITTED TO HATIN ON A REAL ONE AND HONESTLY YOUR OPINION DOESNT HELP OR HURT NOTHIN IM DOIN.
#MOB
I GUESS ITS TIME TO TURN UP CUZ U INTERNET SUCCAS THINK U CAN SAY ANYTHING BUT I CAN DEE THRU THE FONT WHO'S REAL AND WHO'S JUST TALKIN TO BE HEARD

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
This idea has been proposed multiple times in this very forum. Typically, the purpose of a union is to negotiate with the employer (for wages and benefits) on behalf of the employee. In your example, with whom would the union negotiate? The labels or the distributors?

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Unions represent workers. If you form an a artist Union you would be representing your artist against owners of record labels, which you are. What side of the fence are you on? Are you gonna help your artist strike against you if they feel they aren't getting treated properly?
Just read this, this is what I was getting at. The union is the middle man between the worker and employer. If the employer is the label, you're basically talking about a manager/agent. A union is just a manager/agent for multiple employees.