WHO'S DELETING MY POSTS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Dont speak on me faggot ass bitch

You don't have the right to speak on anyone here when nobody knows you, hiding behind a screen name revealing nothing about your true identity

You probably some fat ass diabetic legman type motherfucker living in woodland hills having tea parties with incisions, I don't fuckin know

Take a look at yourself before speaking on me, or a real one like Tay Capone

EDIT: and for the record tay posted up some real slaps, not that your toxic prejudiced mind would even hear that shit.
Oh and "DaGrimProphet" has anything to do with who you are? You're a 90 pound Bisexual EuroFag that has a strange obsession with Killa Tay.You and Tay are fucking lame. Getting super butthurt because your Internet Feels. Living in Woodland hills, I grew up in San Francisco you faggot. So keep idolizing American West Coast culture while you sip tea with your mum and play soccer in your front yard listening to CBO on your headphones you little faggot.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I CONSIDER MYSELF A WEST COAST ARTIST AND THE FACT THAT I LIVED IN THE BAY FOR 20 YEARS, HAVE KIDS AND FAMILY THERE, RAISED ABOUT 20 CURRENT BAY ARTISTS INCLUDING SOME OF THE PPL U MAY CONSIDER BAY LEGENDS AND PUT ON PROBABLY 50 ARTISTS OR PRODUCERS FROM THE BAY SHOULD VALIDATE SOME JURISDICTION.
NOT THAT I NEED ANYONE ON THIS BOARDS APPROVAL BECUZ THIS IS THE FREE WORLD INTERNET AND IMMA DO WHAT I CHOOSE, NOT WHAT IM TOLD WHETHER A HATER LIKES IT OR NOT. AND THATS NOT THE TOPIC HERE SO GET WHAT I TYPED IN YOUR HEAD AND BE YOURSELF CUZ THATS ALL I DO EVERYDAY. IM NOT HERE TO BE ACCEPTED. I WAS ASKED TO TONE DOWN THE BS AND JUST PROMOTE MUSIC AND I OBLIGED. BUT THE HATERS GONE HATE!!! I JUST ENJOY CALLIN EM ON THEIR FUCCBOY
SHIT AND TELLIN THE TRUTH ABOUT IT.
IT WAS OK WHEN PPL WANTED TO CLOWN EVERYDAY BUT SINCE THEIR RAPGOD HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR CONSISTENTLY LYING,MAKIN UP SHIT AND DELETING INFORMATION AND POSTS TO SAVE A FABRICATED IMAGE NOW IM THE ENEMY HUH?? BECUZ I DONT RUN AND LEAVE WHEN APPROACHED WITH THE PUNK SHIT IM HATED?? IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE ADVICE FROM THE SAME PPL WHO TRIED TO CONDEMN ME?? GTFOH. IT DONT WORK THAT WAY IN THE REAL WORLD. PERIOD
#WEST COAST MAFIA/BAY AREA WCM
#LEARN ABOUT IT
HE ALSO RESURRECTED A BAY ARTIST IN THE BAY!!!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Mr. Tay with all do respect....yes you are putting out alot of music but u should be working on quality of ur music instead of quantitie. Remember back when No Limit was pushing out 3 albums ah month and they were mostly shit albums/fillers? This is imho the same case only by the same artist wich makes it worse. I respect ur hustle allways have, just feel like ur doing to much.

I put that on Crazie Loc auto falatio videos!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Dont speak on me faggot ass bitch

You don't have the right to speak on anyone here when nobody knows you, hiding behind a screen name revealing nothing about your true identity

You probably some fat ass diabetic legman type motherfucker living in woodland hills having tea parties with incisions, I don't fuckin know

Take a look at yourself before speaking on me, or a real one like Tay Capone

EDIT: and for the record tay posted up some real slaps, not that your toxic prejudiced mind would even hear that shit.
Im pretty sure the homie Legman @Legman would scrape u up tho lol

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
RAVAGE @RAVAGE
IVE ONLY POSTED ONE RECENT SONG WITH ME AND C-BO OFF OF MOMENT OF TRUTH 2 WHICH WAS NEW MATERIAL. I WORKED ON SNAKE EYES 2 FOR 6 MONTHS 2 MAKE SURE I RELEASED A QUALITY SOLO PROJECT AND ITS SELLING MODERATELY. I DID MR. MAFIOSO IN 9 DAYS AND USUALLY FINISH PROJECTS MUCH SOONER. IF U NOTICE, I HAVE A DUTY TO PROMOTE OTHER ARTISTS SINCE THEY DO NOT PROMOTE HERE AND PROBABLY WOULD LEAVE AS SOON AS THE HATERS ATTACC.
ANYWAY, I'VE BEEN PROMOTING MUSIC THAT WAS IN THE ARCHIVES AND WORKIN PERSONALLY ON MUSIC THAT WONT BE AVAILABLE TIL 2016 ON 3 DIFFERENT LABELS IN 3 DIFFERENT REGIONS. THE SCROLL OPTION IS STILL AVAILABLE SO I DON'T SEE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT. ONE OF MY FAVORITE SAYINGS IS: DONT LIKE MY FRUIT, DONT SHAKE MY TREE. IT APPLIES 2 ANY AND EVERYONE. ITS NOT MY FAULT IF PPL DONT UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS AND EVEN IF TYPING PARAGRAPHS DONT CHANGE ANYTHING, IM DOIN ME. :)
#HAPPY SUNDAY

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Oh and "DaGrimProphet" has anything to do with who you are? You're a 90 pound Bisexual EuroFag that has a strange obsession with Killa Tay.You and Tay are fucking lame. Getting super butthurt because your Internet Feels. Living in Woodland hills, I grew up in San Francisco you faggot. So keep idolizing American West Coast culture while you sip tea with your mum and play soccer in your front yard listening to CBO on your headphones you little faggot.
What do u have against soccer dude? U used to rag on it a lot too. You're pretty much just a hater bro, sucks to be you lol

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
What do u have against soccer dude? U used to rag on it a lot too. You're pretty much just a hater bro, sucks to be you lol
Pretty much a hater? Sorry for having an opinion. Just not a fan of soccer. Sucks to be me? Nah lifes great. Don't bro me if ya don't know me. Ya cunt.

May 9, 2002
DaGrim only runs his mouth because a) he is at least 3000 miles across the ocean from anyone i the US so b) he knows he can say whatever he wants, be a tough guy, and nothing will happen to him.

Predictable. He is the very definition of a "internet thug". My guess is he would have a very different tune if he lived in the states. Talkin all that shit...

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Pretty much a hater? Sorry for having an opinion. Just not a fan of soccer. Sucks to be me? Nah lifes great. Don't bro me if ya don't know me. Ya cunt.
You're right man, you're not my bro. You're pro 5-0 I don't fuck with people like that
So you think the man was doing nothing wrong? Pathetic how some people think. Anti-police, PC, liberal culture will be the death of this nation. Get a grip.