WHO'S DELETING MY POSTS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Dude smoke some weed and chill out or something. You get all worked up and try to talk a bunch of shit on the Internet, it's kinda sad
Getting stoned everyday is for losers. I'll take a dab every once in awhile when I want to chill out and listen to a podcast, or watch a movie. You do the same amount of shit posting/talking but you mix "LoL" or "Heh LOL duDE cHiLL bLOW sUM TREEZ." ironic right? Oh wait.... faggot.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Getting stoned everyday is for losers. I'll take a dab every once in awhile when I want to chill out and listen to a podcast, or watch a movie. You do the same amount of shit posting/talking but you mix "LoL" or "Heh LOL duDE cHiLL bLOW sUM TREEZ." ironic right? Oh wait.... faggot.
StillHustlin @StillHustlin Is the dumbest tinfoil hat wearing faggot known to man.
Eat a bag of dicks you WCM shill.
HAHA! Instant reply. Get a life dude, you look pathetic. If you spent half the time you spend on here trying to make decent music, maybe you wouldn't suck so bad. Fucking hypocrite, you made a second account and pretended to be a kid. You contradict yourself about a 1000 times a day.
Quite uneducated? you're funny. I have one account you moron, sorry if I don't like the same rappers as you. All you are is the typical anti-police/government tinfoil hat wearing faggot. You should move out of your moms basement and realize what a great place you live in. Fucking slacktivist, self entitled little shit. Constantly complaining about their short comings in life. Do society a favor and kill yourself. BITCH.
I honestly hope you're under the age of 9. You are a prime example of why people think America is full of retards. Do the world a favor, and commit suicide. You waste of space loser. I make more money in 3 days than you make in a month. Open a book you failure.
Do the world a favor and jump off the tallest building you can find.
Wow, you sound like a bitter little bitch. Sucks LE has to deal with losers like yourself.
Shut up and pay your bills you fucking loser.
no one talks as much shit as you, don't lie. you have made a shitload of posts just like those ones too. why are you so angry at the world?

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
troythemac @troythemac sometimes you have to call people out on their bullshit. Solid compilation though. Maybe I can change some lives. One shit post at a time.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
A lamb is considered a holy animal, protected by God. On top of that, once it becomes a sheep, that's when it loses its purity and starts following the herd. It's also the animal that's known to get conditioned by its surroundings more so than any other species. That's where the concept of KEEPING it lamb came from.
Jesus youre a fucking retard. Take a god damned biology class. Do you even know what 'conditioning' is?

May 9, 2002
sounds like you're having a little trouble grasping the idea behind the concept there.
That, or the concept is asinine to begin with.

...yet all sheep are not lamb. Interesting how that works, huh?
Uhhhh, every lamb is a sheep. And every sheep is either a lamb, or was a lamb. I kinda see what you are doing, but your splitting hairs and trying to over convolute the idea of gestation.

Mar 21, 2009
I'll explain it one more time for the retards who say "even further" instead of "furthermore", yet still have the nerve to call people morons. A lamb is pure .. Before growing into a sheep, a lamb is yet to be conditioned to follow. Society mainly consists of sheep who follow the herd and do what they're told instead of thinking for themselves, for one reason or another... But see, if one avoids becoming a sheep and decides to keep it lamb, only then can one be true to his self, pre-societal inflictions. Take grimfaggalo for example.. He wants nothing more than to fit in with the herd, so much that he'd suck someone's dick just to be down. If the herd said up, grimfaggalo would jump. If the herd said down, grimfaggalo would sit. Right? But there are many grimfaggalos on this very forum, only on a lower and much less noticeable scale (they've learned to hide their feelings with experience, and i see grimfaggalo has been doin the same)..many of the posters on this site are just like him in a sense that they want nothing more than to fit in with the herd. In fact, there are many grimfaggalos in society, period. Grimfaggalo's sheep mentality is a shining reflection of not only this forum, but our world in general. Scary, right? I know....Long story short, if you don't wanna be another brainwashed fag who doesnt think for himself, does what he's told, and follows the herd, you gotta maintain pure thoughts and keep it lamb....or be a grimfaggalo. I can give a shit less, either way homie.
You could have just typed "I'm a faggot"