WHO'S DELETING MY POSTS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
THE PROBLEM IS.....
IN SOMEONES FUCCED UP DELUSIONAL HEAD THERE IS A COMPETITION OR A WAR GOIN ON BUT IM NOT PART OF IT AND DONT WANNA BE.
IM HERE PROMOTING MUSIC, OTHER PPL ARE HERE FOR PERSONAL ATTACCS, NOT THE REAL KIND THO. THE COWARD KIND FROM BEHIND A COMPUTER WHERE U CANT BE SEEN. NO MATTER WHAT, ITS STILL CORNY

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I DONT COME HERE AND TRY TO TELL PPL WHAT TO DO....SO I DON'T SEE WHY ANYONE TRIES TO TELL ME WHAT OR HOW 2 DO ANYTHING. SAVE THAT SHIT FOR YOUR KIDS AND FUNKY BITCHES. BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT. NO NEED 4 EXTRA DIALOGUE
You post more than anyone on here. You and your Euro-fag butt buddie. Post some quality material any maybe they might stick. Flooding the board with nonsense is pretty lame. Don't you guys have your own board on here? Why not post there?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You post more than anyone on here. You and your Euro-fag butt buddie. Post some quality material any maybe they might stick. Flooding the board with nonsense is pretty lame. Don't you guys have your own board on here? Why not post there?
Dont speak on me faggot ass bitch

You don't have the right to speak on anyone here when nobody knows you, hiding behind a screen name revealing nothing about your true identity

You probably some fat ass diabetic legman type motherfucker living in woodland hills having tea parties with incisions, I don't fuckin know

Take a look at yourself before speaking on me, or a real one like Tay Capone

EDIT: and for the record tay posted up some real slaps, not that your toxic prejudiced mind would even hear that shit.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Real 1 @Real 1 don't worry about this clown lol, his other posts say everything you need to know about him....

Pathetic how some people think. Anti-police [...] culture will be the death of this nation. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Dont speak on me faggot ass bitch

You don't have the right to speak on anyone here when nobody knows you, hiding behind a screen name revealing nothing about your true identity

You probably some fat ass diabetic legman type motherfucker living in woodland hills having tea parties with incisions, I don't fuckin know

Take a look at yourself before speaking on me, or a real one like Tay Capone

EDIT: and for the record tay posted up some real slaps, not that your toxic prejudiced mind would even hear that shit.
Wot m8

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
AND DONT TRY TO BE CHICCENSHIT AND SAY ITS NOT BAY RELATED BECUZ MY LABEL IS BASED OUT OF THE BAY AND MY ONLY BUSINESS PARTNER WITH THE LABEL IS BORN AND RAISED IN FRISCO.
#SALUTE THE TRUTH
Honest qestion, do you consider yourself a Bay Area artist? Because I dont think that who runs your label really matters. When yuk signed to rap-a-lot he didnt suddenly become a houston artist. The fact that your business partners are from the bay really has no bearing on where you're from musically.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I CONSIDER MYSELF A WEST COAST ARTIST AND THE FACT THAT I LIVED IN THE BAY FOR 20 YEARS, HAVE KIDS AND FAMILY THERE, RAISED ABOUT 20 CURRENT BAY ARTISTS INCLUDING SOME OF THE PPL U MAY CONSIDER BAY LEGENDS AND PUT ON PROBABLY 50 ARTISTS OR PRODUCERS FROM THE BAY SHOULD VALIDATE SOME JURISDICTION.
NOT THAT I NEED ANYONE ON THIS BOARDS APPROVAL BECUZ THIS IS THE FREE WORLD INTERNET AND IMMA DO WHAT I CHOOSE, NOT WHAT IM TOLD WHETHER A HATER LIKES IT OR NOT. AND THATS NOT THE TOPIC HERE SO GET WHAT I TYPED IN YOUR HEAD AND BE YOURSELF CUZ THATS ALL I DO EVERYDAY. IM NOT HERE TO BE ACCEPTED. I WAS ASKED TO TONE DOWN THE BS AND JUST PROMOTE MUSIC AND I OBLIGED. BUT THE HATERS GONE HATE!!! I JUST ENJOY CALLIN EM ON THEIR FUCCBOY
SHIT AND TELLIN THE TRUTH ABOUT IT.
IT WAS OK WHEN PPL WANTED TO CLOWN EVERYDAY BUT SINCE THEIR RAPGOD HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR CONSISTENTLY LYING,MAKIN UP SHIT AND DELETING INFORMATION AND POSTS TO SAVE A FABRICATED IMAGE NOW IM THE ENEMY HUH?? BECUZ I DONT RUN AND LEAVE WHEN APPROACHED WITH THE PUNK SHIT IM HATED?? IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE ADVICE FROM THE SAME PPL WHO TRIED TO CONDEMN ME?? GTFOH. IT DONT WORK THAT WAY IN THE REAL WORLD. PERIOD
#WEST COAST MAFIA/BAY AREA WCM
#LEARN ABOUT IT

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I CONSIDER MYSELF A WEST COAST ARTIST AND THE FACT THAT I LIVED IN THE BAY FOR 20 YEARS, HAVE KIDS AND FAMILY THERE, RAISED ABOUT 20 CURRENT BAY ARTISTS INCLUDING SOME OF THE PPL U MAY CONSIDER BAY LEGENDS AND PUT ON PROBABLY 50 ARTISTS OR PRODUCERS FROM THE BAY SHOULD VALIDATE SOME JURISDICTION.
NOT THAT I NEED ANYONE ON THIS BOARDS APPROVAL BECUZ THIS IS THE FREE WORLD INTERNET AND IMMA DO WHAT I CHOOSE, NOT WHAT IM TOLD WHETHER A HATER LIKES IT OR NOT. AND THATS NOT THE TOPIC HERE SO GET WHAT I TYPED IN YOUR HEAD AND BE YOURSELF CUZ THATS ALL I DO EVERYDAY. IM NOT HERE TO BE ACCEPTED. I WAS ASKED TO TONE DOWN THE BS AND JUST PROMOTE MUSIC AND I OBLIGED. BUT THE HATERS GONE HATE!!! I JUST ENJOY CALLIN EM ON THEIR FUCCBOY
SHIT AND TELLIN THE TRUTH ABOUT IT.
IT WAS OK WHEN PPL WANTED TO CLOWN EVERYDAY BUT SINCE THEIR RAPGOD HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR CONSISTENTLY LYING,MAKIN UP SHIT AND DELETING INFORMATION AND POSTS TO SAVE A FABRICATED IMAGE NOW IM THE ENEMY HUH?? BECUZ I DONT RUN AND LEAVE WHEN APPROACHED WITH THE PUNK SHIT IM HATED?? IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE ADVICE FROM THE SAME PPL WHO TRIED TO CONDEMN ME?? GTFOH. IT DONT WORK THAT WAY IN THE REAL WORLD. PERIOD
#WEST COAST MAFIA/BAY AREA WCM
#LEARN ABOUT IT
Pretty sure they delete anyones posts who puts promotion in a bunvh of different forums instead of just the relavnet one. I dunno exactly what got deleted, but if you posted something in the 91sicc and something in bart etc. and they left the shit in the sac forum and deleted it in here, I dont know why you're complaining, thats how EVERYONE gets treated, why would you expect special consideration?

And I got no idea where you came up with the idea that privately owned internet forums were the "free world," cuz that aint how it works.

And just for the record I enjoyed the hell out of the back and forths between you and wax, that shit was thuroughly entertaining.