Who's been on these forums since the beginning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was here since 96' during the ROLOC era. I would haveto access the SICCNESS thru the Black Market web site at the time......I don't think 91SICCNESS had its own web space at that time.
That was the old "Hounds of the underground" Site. Remember the stoning Grounds? The blue room? Knights, peasants, nobles?

De use to tell stories on the making of loaded? Siccmade.com? Fast forward a little bit and the Lynch vs Ced thread?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I was here in 2000 or 2001. I know Ravage from the streets and Rob at KVE. I used to go by the name H. Heated or Highly Heated. I was affiliated with San Jose Rapper Blac for awhile, as we recorded together, and hosted a couple shows which i would promote on this board. I believe my old posts under that name are searchable.
YUP YUP

...Blac is my people.

#NO MERCY ESSJ all day breh

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Way Back

YUP YUP

...Blac is my people.

#NO MERCY ESSJ all day breh
Haven't seen any of those No mercy cats since 03, Will was good dude. I run into Larry Loc (Blacs Cousin) here and there. They say hes doing good, we fell out a bit back then around the time we were at Sharky fatz during the start up of that Reel Talk venture thing; life....... I still keep up w/China and them tho.

Been wondering what Larry K is up to nowadays? I was going through old files and found a few of his beats.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Haven't seen any of those No mercy cats since 03, Will was good dude. I run into Larry Loc (Blacs Cousin) here and there. They say hes doing good, we fell out a bit back then, life... I still keep up w/China and them tho.

Been wondering what Larry K is up to nowadays? I was going through old files and found a few of his beats.
Willie is my people, he's still in the east

I couldn't tell you what Larry been up to, I aint talked to dude in a decade at least, but I remember you saying thats where you met my brother Vic.

Larry made some SLAPS back in the day

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Willie is my people, he's still in the east

I couldn't tell you what Larry been up to, I aint talked to dude in a decade at least, but I remember you saying thats where you met my brother Vic.

Larry made some SLAPS back in the day
You aint lyin brah, When i came across them Larry K beats my mind started going like "Larry k Beats!!!" hahahaha. Willie and them were around when we were at chinas waay back when young heat and Jiggalo were recording, but I didnt officially connect w/em till he came home. Now that I think back i met alot of people out there.. Scrilla Mac was one of the other cats I met back then. I'll never forget when he offered to share his clam chowder w/me at G3's studio in Milpitas! I was a bit taken back! He's like "I bought the family size" from some deli. I used to get nervous recording around hella cats and couldn't eat... But he was just being a cool dude!
Convic was a trip, he had that "let me at em" typa energy ready to diss someone. Kalm, PJ, Jiggalo, Daize, they all were respectful and welcoming. Made me feel like I was from San Jo at the time.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You aint lyin brah, When i came across them Larry K beats my mind started going like "Larry k Beats!!!" hahahaha. Willie and them were around when we were at chinas waay back when young heat and Jiggalo were recording, but I didnt officially connect w/em till he came home. Now that I think back i met alot of people out there.. Scrilla Mac was one of the other cats I met back then. I'll never forget when he offered to share his clam chowder w/me at G3's studio in Milpitas! I was a bit taken back! He's like "I bought the family size" from some deli. I used to get nervous recording around hella cats and couldn't eat... But he was just being a cool dude!
Convic was a trip, he had that "let me at em" typa energy ready to diss someone. Kalm, PJ, Jiggalo, Daize, they all were respectful and welcoming. Made me feel like I was from San Jo at the time.
Yessir, thats my brother! lol "Let me at em" been his motto since he was born

Shits gotten him in a lot of trouble too over the years, but thats what a bigger little brother is for LMAO

I still fuck with all them cats, except I aint seen PJ & years & Daize aint ever been my homie

Scrilla Mac is like that, dude would give the shirt off his back to his loved ones, thats a real good dude right there

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Yessir, thats my brother! lol "Let me at em" been his motto since he was born

Shits gotten him in a lot of trouble too over the years, but thats what a bigger little brother is for LMAO

I still fuck with all them cats, except I aint seen PJ & years & Daize aint ever been my homie

Scrilla Mac is like that, dude would give the shirt off his back to his loved ones, thats a real good dude right there
I feel you! I wish I as out there again.. Automatic was another one, we did a track together. I didnt know Daize like that, but we got like 6 collabos unreleased, then he just disappeared, dropped off the face of the earth, and I never got the story behind it and was in limbo about what to do with the tracks...
Only met Assassin twice, one at Playa del rey, the other time in seven trees.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I feel you! I wish I as out there again.. Automatic was another one, we did a track together. I didnt know Daize like that, but we got like 6 collabos unreleased, then he just disappeared, dropped off the face of the earth, and I never got the story behind it and was in limbo about what to do with the tracks...
Only met Assassin twice, one at Playa del rey, the other time in seven trees.
Auto, last I heard, was in LA making moves with his production... thats a real talent right there. Good dude.

I used to hit China's cabinet off playa del rey with Heat & the jerk, was there for the whole Heat Season sessions... good times man.

I'm gonna shoot you a PM on some other shit breh