Who's been on these forums since the beginning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
i was here since its 91siccness, think my name was 31007 or something, wasnt very active, still not not, just post every now n then

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Was siccness called Bart back in the early 2000s?

If so , that's actually the first time I ever heard a jacka song.

Long story short, I would always research bay area and sac rap music since I was in middle school. And one day I was looking up some artists and a link took me to this black and green website. I want to believe it was called Bart and it was just a page with hella links to singles. Just songs from random bay and sac artists.

Long story short there was a page with just singles and I saw an artist I never heard of called "the jacka" and at that time the only 2 songs that were up for grabs were "target practice" and "from the bay". i downloaded them just to see what they were. They became my instant new favorite, and I started digging into finding as much jacka music as possible. I was slappin target practice like every day, and put my cousin and friends on his music. My cousin to this day is still a huge jacka fan and that's actually his fav artist of all time.

I didn't know about the siccness forum Though til like 2006 or 2007. Because I don't think I remember the site I got the jacka tracks from having a forum , or I just didn't know there was one. I've had a few accounts due to lost password info and a change in lifestyles. But been on here for over 8 years as a forum and probably 12 years since just music site.

anyway I would come on here to see what the new albums coming out were and just get all kind of info on the music I liked. And i still am glad this site is around after all these years. Because it's really the only one of its kind left.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2008
I Remember when a friend told me... "yo did you here Mac Dre died last night?"... I was like "nah who would shoot Mac Dre"...and the first thing I did to confirm was go on to sickness.net.... so I been on here since at least 2004....

same friend last week told me "Yo Jacka died tonight". I was like "are you serious, who would wanna shot Jacka".. first thing I did was check sickness.net

Last edited: