Who's been on these forums since the beginning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I've been on since around 2000/2001. I started expanding my music interest, primarily because of Master P.'s West Coast Bad Boyz II. I liked a lot of the artists on there who I had never heard of before because I was brainwashed and only knew what was on the radio, although the radio wasn't as horrible back then as it is now. I did a search on Google for Hi-C- Skanless CD and there was a link to someone selling that CD in the BART Trades & Deals forum. I clicked on the link and was just overwhelmed by all of the information about Northern California artists, so I immediately signed up.

This used to be my primary place to buy CDs because there were so many people that lived locally and had easy access to bay area music. I remember participating in so many auctions on here run by layziemarv, 5.0, etc. Now, nobody sells shit anymore, not even on Ebay. I primarily buy most of my Northern California CDs from Rapbay now.

Dec 2, 2013
I guess like 01 or some shit like that, back then it was with modems with 56k and dialing and stuff like that, i also guess it had another name. I cant even remember the looking, since we were barely around because of the loading times & the costs back then. It was just a blast knowing that all these Underground Rappers we were collecting stuff of, were kind of available for infos & stuff.
The Time i started to hang arround more often was the same time there was the situation goin on between Woodie and some other Artist and this Underground Rap Online Seller, that had a lot of the stuff also for stream in horrible Quality. But Woodie and some other dudes were scared back then people wont buy theyre cds anymore and just record the stuff from this site. And they were kind of right, since we did it like this before getting cds, because back then it was a pain in the ass to get those cds shipped to europe.

Jun 1, 2004
Original name was ADEMONZCYN, only time I fucked with the site was at school cuz I aint have no computer at home. Was normally high or drunk so would just laugh at shit cats would talk about and say to each other as well as keep up with the underground rap scene from Sac to the Bay and damn near every where in between. Couldn't remember password so had to make another account, posted a few flows in the battle section.
IMac_Bondi_Blue.jpg
on one of these courtesy of Napa County School District c/o 01

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2008
I guess like 01 or some shit like that, back then it was with modems with 56k and dialing and stuff like that, i also guess it had another name. I cant even remember the looking, since we were barely around because of the loading times & the costs back then. It was just a blast knowing that all these Underground Rappers we were collecting stuff of, were kind of available for infos & stuff.
The Time i started to hang arround more often was the same time there was the situation goin on between Woodie and some other Artist and this Underground Rap Online Seller, that had a lot of the stuff also for stream in horrible Quality. But Woodie and some other dudes were scared back then people wont buy theyre cds anymore and just record the stuff from this site. And they were kind of right, since we did it like this before getting cds, because back then it was a pain in the ass to get those cds shipped to europe.

Was the site you talking bout northern-ridaz? Forget how riders was spelt on the site but was coo for the time when music quality was taking a dip & peeping a cd before u purchased helped.

Dec 2, 2013
Damn right, it was Northern-Ridaz.com, at that time Napster just rarely came up & this was like a Paradise for us Euro Dudes, They even had full Songs on it. Back then even Shoreview Shan had a Lp id liked. But i never bought it & forgot the Name of it. Woodie later was pissed because there was "2 Sides of the Game" with Awax full on it, just after the release.
Back then just a few guys seen the right direction where the Music Market was heading to - Woodie had it wrong at this Point.

Last edited: