Who will win UFC 97 Chuck"Iceman"Liddell vs Mauricio"Shogun"Rua?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ufc 97 Redemption Iceman Liddell vs Shogun Rua

• Chuck Liddell via KO

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Chuck Liddell via TKO

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Chuck Liddell via Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Liddell via Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mauricio Rua via KO

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Mauricio Rua via TKO

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Mauricio Rua via Submission

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Mauricio Rua via Decision

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
Shogun done did a 360. He came out like the Shogun of old. I aint seen him look physically in shape since his Shogun vs Jackson fight. Them boys in Sao Paulo did a good job preparing him with all that scientific workout methods, paid dividends bigtime....

Jan 10, 2008
Is that the best you can do LOL how pathetic. Just cuz your favorite fighter got KOed in the first Round does not mean you need to act like a sensitive female catching feelings.
My point is anybody that gets in the cage or ring deserves respect but thats a haters job to talk shit so go ahead brah.

Mar 18, 2003
Shogun Locc: Rather than continue where we left off, I would like to know your personal thoughts on Liddell. I jumped into a debate - one in which I could not conclude your initial opinion. Something I try avoiding. Really..

Decent.
Good.
Great.
Legend?

It's understandable that he didn't have the opportunity to fight some of the best (pride), but he really didn't have much of a choice. And those who he was dealt, he worked handedly.

And you should know as well as I that the whole "well he got beat by.." means little in the world of MMA because it takes a second for the best fighter in the world to drop.

Jan 10, 2008
Well you sure were acting like a hater when you made those comments About Chuck smashing Shogun.
Wrong. Me saying Chuck will win is not hating on Shogun. If i were to downgrade all of his achievements and basically say he wasnt a top fighter and fought shitty competion that would be hatin. See all your posts about Liddell in this thread. Look its all good i appriciate the news and threads and shit you post just show some respect to a true legend. Both Chuck and Wanderlei should both be off limits to hatin IMO.