Who will be the better team in 2009? 49ers or Raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna have more wins?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
Niners are almost done rebuilding, and will contend for nfc west title, defense looks nasty, and offense is catching up
I disagree about this part lol, Niners still dont know who there qb is. Arizona will run away with the division. Defense is overrated and offense looked good against wack teams

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
neither division really looks that great

NFC West record = 7-7
AFC West record = 8-6

your division has one horrible team, our division is 2 horrible teams... however we have a team that's 5-0.. best record in your division is 3-2

depends on how you look at it... I'm not predicting a team from either division to make the Super Bowl though, that's for sure

Apr 25, 2002
neither division really looks that great

NFC West record = 7-7
AFC West record = 8-6

your division has one horrible team, our division is 2 horrible teams... however we have a team that's 5-0.. best record in your division is 3-2

depends on how you look at it... I'm not predicting a team from either division to make the Super Bowl though, that's for sure
I can agree with that. The Broncos are holding it down for the AFC West, but the raiders and Chiefs are bottom-of-the-barrel teams. The only bottom-of-the-barrel team in the NFC West is STL.

I guess it's a push. LOL.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ basically, Niners beat teams they were suppose to beat except Arizona, like my homeboy said congrats for being mediocre. Raiders would have done better if JR didnt start the first 9 or so games of the season.