Who is Your NFL Team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos your team?

• Total voters
Jun 23, 2005
i dont understand those kind of people. your getting millions to stay in shape, work out, and play a game. thats peoples dream jobs and you sit on your ass not give 100%, makes no sense

Sep 15, 2009
Exactly! They're getting paid to live their dream and once they get that fat guaranteed money, they lose all the passion. By this time 3 years ago, he had 1,000 yards was on pace for his 2K. This season he will be lucky to get 1,200 (he's at 509). I would hate to have a player like this on my team

Nov 24, 2003
Exactly! They're getting paid to live their dream and once they get that fat guaranteed money, they lose all the passion. By this time 3 years ago, he had 1,000 yards was on pace for his 2K. This season he will be lucky to get 1,200 (he's at 509). I would hate to have a player like this on my team

Who said it was their dream? Maybe it's just what they're good at.

Hell, if I got a guaranteed 30 million contract at work, sure as shit I would be slacking off too lol.

Apr 23, 2010
U shld hve started liking them when Al made a difference & not jump on the wagon when he passed U decided to read up on his legacy......
jump on the wagon? im not a raiders fan. god some of you guys just don't get it huh lol

sorry im not mr super fan like some of you guys are. that't just not my thing

when im at work and traveling and someone asks me who my team is i stay im more of a fan of the NFL but i do have a few teams i like and yes they may change from year to year and if you don't like it ohhhh welll lol

Apr 23, 2010
hawaiianboss: if you a fan of the NFL then you shouldnt be naming and claiming teams then. but its another thing when i see you pop up in threads defending the raiders but last year you were a 9ers fan. what part of the game is that?
im not claiming teams. i say i like them. so i cant like a team? lol only reason i "defend" the raiders is because they are one of the teams i like. if the raiders were 9-1 and acting like dicks and throwing shit at the 49ers who knows i might stand up for the 49ers if they were in the raiders place.

Sep 15, 2009
Who said it was their dream? Maybe it's just what they're good at.

Hell, if I got a guaranteed 30 million contract at work, sure as shit I would be slacking off too lol.
That's very true. Maybe he was just driven by the money. Last year, Glen Coffee retired from the 49ers as a second year player. It pissed me off because we wasted a draft pick on him and he was supposed to be good. At least he acknowledged football wasn't his dream and moved on with life.

Not saying Chris Johnson isn't passionate anymore, but it would be a shame if he lost the love for the game

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
so i use to like the 49ers before i found out all alot of the 49er fans on here were haters lol i rather support the raiders lol like i said im more of a NFL fan.

so you exposed me? hahaha how old are you?
lol at asking how old sum1 is, when your 1st paragraph sounds like its coming from a 10 year old whos switching teams because his older brother likes the same team, and you switching cuz u dont wanna be like him

Apr 23, 2010
i was not talking about you chree. i know your a smart guy so you might understand that im a fan of football and have a few teams i like. i don't buy their stuff or anything i just watch their games and yes from year to year they might change :cheeky: