Who is Your NFL Team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos your team?

• Total voters
Apr 23, 2010
lol, didn't the bulls and heat play each other in the playoffs last year?

who did you cheer for during that series?
lol it was a win win. i didn't cheer for one or the other i just enjoyed the game. if 2 teams i like play each other i just enjoy the game and who ever wins its good lol and yes i like the Yankees. all sports i got a few teams i like and teams i hate.

i will never like any Boston teams though

Apr 2, 2010
Titans all day, I was worried about the franchise after VY left but now that we got based god Locker our future looks hopeful. Now we just need to get rid of that bum Johnson and move on.

Jun 18, 2005
how am i a bandwagon fan? do i go out and buy different hats and shirts. lol

I AM A FAN OF THE NFL.....do you know what that means? its not hard. it means i like football. there is no law that says i have to like just one team.

alot of people that grow up in none NFL markets are just fans of the NFL or they link onto a team. me i never really got into football like that. during football season i got my teams and yes they change but at the end i dont care about it anymore. i know it might be hard for some of you to understand

so you guys can think whatever you want but truthfully i dont give a fuck. have a nice night : )
Lmfao! "Mark" I'm a 9er faithfull & still enjoy Football period.......

Sep 15, 2009
Titans all day, I was worried about the franchise after VY left but now that we got based god Locker our future looks hopeful. Now we just need to get rid of that bum Johnson and move on
Are you talking about Chris Johnson?! Lol you guys are stuck with him. He will bounce back. He just really fucked up by being stupid about his contract and not showing up to camp and getting in shape

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i like the raiders but. i like the entire nfl and football as a sport. with basketball, i only fucks with the warriors. and who ever is playing the lakers.

if a team wanna cash me out, i'll become a die hard fan. but until then i got money to make, fuck being a slave to this shit.

prolly not a popular opinion but i gives a fuck.

Apr 2, 2010
Are you talking about Chris Johnson?! Lol you guys are stuck with him. He will bounce back. He just really fucked up by being stupid about his contract and not showing up to camp and getting in shape
Yeah breh, when I see him play anymore I can tell he doesn't want to try and put in the effort that he use to. Same exact problem with Jamarcus Russel and Haynesworth, very talented players that don't want to push themselves to be elite.