Who is Your NFL Team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos your team?

• Total voters
Feb 12, 2004
lmao his vote is also for the 49ers. Hahahaha what a fucking clown. This is the same dude that was trying to talk shit to me because I was supposedly hating on the Raiders. Hahahahahaha fucking exposed. Looks like you've got some very dedicated fans amongst your ranks Raider fans.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Looks like you've got some very dedicated fans amongst your ranks Raider fans.
same goes for you Niners fans. he claimed to be a Niners fan before and switched to the Raiders, lol

at the end of the day, I don't really give a shit... but it is kinda lame to switch teams like that

I couldn't remember that him being a Raiders fan before, but I figured he just didn't post a lot in here before, and gave him the benefit of the doubt

he did get exposed like a...

Apr 23, 2010
so i use to like the 49ers before i found out all alot of the 49er fans on here were haters lol i rather support the raiders lol like i said im more of a NFL fan.

so you exposed me? hahaha how old are you?

Apr 23, 2010
how am i a bandwagon fan? do i go out and buy different hats and shirts. lol

I AM A FAN OF THE NFL.....do you know what that means? its not hard. it means i like football. there is no law that says i have to like just one team.

alot of people that grow up in none NFL markets are just fans of the NFL or they link onto a team. me i never really got into football like that. during football season i got my teams and yes they change but at the end i dont care about it anymore. i know it might be hard for some of you to understand

so you guys can think whatever you want but truthfully i dont give a fuck. have a nice night : )

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@Hawaiianboss, You sound like me a few years ago, these cats were rippin' me on here for switchin' teams. I agree with you bruh, i'm a fan of football and the NFL. Some people love their teams more than they love thee sport itself. The Raiders is my number one squad but I fuck with the Bears and Cowboys too.

Apr 23, 2010
You sound like me a few years ago, these cats were rippin' me on here for switchin' teams. I agree with you bruh, i'm a fan of football and the NFL. Some people love their teams more than they love thee sport itself.
yeah but its cool. fans get really passionate about there teams and they don't see how some people don't have teams. growing up in Hawaii there are no pro sports so i never had any favorite teams growing up.

i will say though i always liked the bears and cubs because we had WGN and they showed alot of cubs games and talked about the bears alot but i wouldn't say i was a true fan of those teams.

like if i was a bandwagon fan don't you think i would like the 49ers now? they are 9-1 lol i mean i don't hate them