Who do you think is the most *intelligent* rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
gotta go wit my man tupac aka makaveli. not jus shmart, but a fuccin GENIUS in my eyes. why u think they shtudy pac's lyrics @ universities and shit. i mean, they hav fuccin classes specifically studyin his shit. fold.

M

MrFreeze

SavageC said:
maybe u need to start listening to the music instead of your friends....nickatina says a lot more than "peanut butter".....not tryin to start funk, just speakin my 2 cents...peace and respect
real chop. and andre has put alot into this game, so no matter what he puts out he gets my FULL RESPECT. and the most intelligent rapper was and still is biggie.

M

MrFreeze

LOL

T-Spoon said:
gotta go wit my man tupac aka makaveli. not jus shmart, but a fuccin GENIUS in my eyes. why u think they shtudy pac's lyrics @ universities and shit. i mean, they hav fuccin classes specifically studyin his shit. fold.
what university is this? i doubt they even have a class in a city college. if your right...no disrespect but i highly doubt any reputable university would offer a class in pac's lyrics. i mean can you imagine flippin through a course catalog and seeing this:

music appreciation 1-A
Comprehensive Music Theory
2pacs lyrics
Music Fundamentals
? lol dont think so dog.

May 4, 2002
Re: LOL

MrFreeze said:

what university is this? i doubt they even have a class in a city college. if your right...no disrespect but i highly doubt any reputable university would offer a class in pac's lyrics. i mean can you imagine flippin through a course catalog and seeing this:

music appreciation 1-A
Comprehensive Music Theory
2pacs lyrics
Music Fundamentals
? lol dont think so dog.
They do offer a class at a reputable university. It's called the University of California at Berkeley.

M

MrFreeze

really....funny...i have the course catalog RIGHT HERE IN MY HANDS and i aint seein it dog. explain...

M

MrFreeze

ok i really dont wanna argue about it cuz its not even worth it but i never heard or seen anything about it.

M

MrFreeze

not hatin dog but thats at some school in wyoming NOT Berkley. but thats cool T-spoon dog, im not tryint to give you a hard time but the way you posted it up made it sound, at least to me, like you were sayin they teach the class everywhere or it was some required GE class. either way doesnt matter. whatever.

Apr 26, 2002
well there is abunch of artists who do actual research and study topics they want to write about (including ras, aceyalone, del, and many many many many more)

but if you really wanna know who is a smart cat not just lyrics cause all he does is drop punchlines but Chino XL dropped like a 1510 on his SATs

May 13, 2002
well i would have to say FIRST DEGREE THE D.E., ANDRE NICKATINA, AND MAYBE THROW IN THE GROUCH.

ANYONE WHO SAYS NICKATINA ISN'T CREATIVE AND UNIQUE IS IGNORANT. THAT BEING SAID IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LIKE HIM.