Who do you think is the most *intelligent* rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
startin funk on this board is played out, but damn kid...whoever you are i dont like you...lol. for real...you gay as fuck in my book. talkin bout dre dog is a genious. lmfao. i remember i was kickin it with some of my folks from around here the other day and we was talkin music...maaan i wish i could remember what they all were sayin about nickatina...it was hilarious. speakin so much truth about how horrible that fools music is. i just think its hella funny cuz you think he all intelligent...while all my friends main points were shit about how he was hella dumb and not intelligent rappin bout some stupid ass gay shit. hah. you wanna hear intelligence listen to the real shit...the real niggas from the street speakin on some hustla smart politic shit. not some nerd rappin bout peanut butter. sorry, just my 2 cents on your gay ass lol...where your square ass from anyways? covina 626? lol where tha fuck is that shit...no wonder you dont know bout the tight shit.

May 2, 2002
lol...i listen to lots of music...all music...not just listenin to my friends lol...i was just sayin they had some funny ass points about nickatina that i forgot though. i just cant see how someone could be "amazed" by his lyrics heh. hella funny. sickest song ive heard off a nickatina album is that ayo-for yayo song...and oh wait...thats right...aint even him flowin on it lol. whoever that dude is is pretty coo tho...nickatina's flow is garbage...old school and hella simple soundin...like he in kindergarten or somethin. average and generic to me. he kinda got a coo low voice but so what...flow is hella offbeat...and well, shit why the fuck am i typin all this. hahahh lol i just realized that, late.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
SavageC said:
maybe u need to start listening to the music instead of your friends....nickatina says a lot more than "peanut butter".....not tryin to start funk, just speakin my 2 cents...peace and respect

TRUE.

And how can you tell how smart a rapper is by the way he raps?

Jul 7, 2002
StickyGreen said:
startin funk on this board is played out, but damn kid...whoever you are i dont like you...lol. for real...you gay as fuck in my book. talkin bout dre dog is a genious. lmfao. i remember i was kickin it with some of my folks from around here the other day and we was talkin music...maaan i wish i could remember what they all were sayin about nickatina...it was hilarious. speakin so much truth about how horrible that fools music is. i just think its hella funny cuz you think he all intelligent...while all my friends main points were shit about how he was hella dumb and not intelligent rappin bout some stupid ass gay shit. hah. you wanna hear intelligence listen to the real shit...the real niggas from the street speakin on some hustla smart politic shit. not some nerd rappin bout peanut butter. sorry, just my 2 cents on your gay ass lol...where your square ass from anyways? covina 626? lol where tha fuck is that shit...no wonder you dont know bout the tight shit.

You say your not startin funk and you talk down on me like this. West Covina is in LA County, and its rougher down here than you think it is.

And I'd rather be a sqaure than your punk ass, I'm the one who almost has a computer science degree from cal poly.

May 2, 2002
and quick...you cant tell how smart someone is by the WAY he raps, but you can get a pretty damn good idea about how smart they are by WHAT they rap. writing lyrics comes from your brain and there are certain people you can listen to and be like damn thats an intelligent muthafucka.

Jul 7, 2002
Sticky Green has some obvious anger management problems. All of the posts he has made tonight are negative. If you don't like the boards, and your just gonna start funk with people, why don't you go somewhere else.

And i don't care what I'm studying in college, you'd be amazed how many white boy rockers listen to nickatina.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
StickyGreen said:
and quick...you cant tell how smart someone is by the WAY he raps, but you can get a pretty damn good idea about how smart they are by WHAT they rap. writing lyrics comes from your brain and there are certain people you can listen to and be like damn thats an intelligent muthafucka.

It depends on the RAPPER. Brotha Lynch talked about Eating and Shoting people. So in a since he would be "stupid" by these views. But interviews he sounds like a down to earth SMART person.It doesnt matter abit what they rap about its the person. I dont know any rappers, so i cant answer a personal question.

Jul 7, 2002
but their lyrics reflect their intelligence. I like nicktina because it isn't always gangster, its beef jerky and popeye's Chicken. I just think hes creative and original. His beats aren't simple. Who else uses violins in their production?

May 2, 2002
whose used violins in their beats? hmm...prolly about every producer in the game. you act like that some weird sample that aint on every damn keyboard. lol. hella songs got violins. damn i wish i didnt throw away that burned copy of hells kitchen someone left over here...im in the mood to analyze and pick that shit apart fucken clownin lol. oh well, prolly better i dont have that gay ass shit. and fuck a equipto too or whatever lil chinese nigga or some shit...on some nerdy ass hiphop crap. peninsula kinda dissapointing in the music department...there some tight cats from frisco, but as far as the whole west bay thats about it.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I know what your talking about. He's the most creative rapper behind E-40.

I think that the question Should have been...

Who's the most Creative? Then whose the smartest. Dont ya think?

Apr 25, 2002
I think........

Not speaking on raps, but as far as dropping knowledge and hearin them speak when they are being interviewed I gotta go with DJ QUIK & ICE T

If you havent already go read Ice T's book, "The Ice Opinion"