Who do you think is the most *intelligent* rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah folks that real, it's all a matter of opinion anyway. Depends on your preference and your style of music. Not everybody can sit down and understand complex material. It's the folks that can make a statement with intelligence but keeo it simple for the masses to understand. ya feel......

May 10, 2002
www.myspace.com
Quick said:
I know what your talking about. He's the most creative rapper behind E-40.

I think that the question Should have been...

Who's the most Creative? Then whose the smartest. Dont ya think?
yeah folks that real, it's all a matter of opinion anyway. Depends on your preference and your style of music. Not everybody can sit down and understand complex material. It's the folks that can make a statement with intelligence but keeo it simple for the masses to understand. ya feel......

May 3, 2002
I'd consider a rapper "smart" only if they saw past the industry. Once a rappers hits it big, they start buying houses, cars, jewelry, etc. That shit's not important in life. If you really had your shit together, you'd try to influence the masses in a positive way. You'd stop misleading the masses by not rambling on about the "bitches," "weed," "ice," cars, and how much shit you got.
People with power need to stop taking it for granted and start doing positive things for the people.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SavageC said:
by the way, ras kass is by far the most intelligent rapper
I would agree with you...but he specifically said no hip-hop..and I along with many others consider Ras Kass to be hip-hop...Andre Nickatina??? I haven't known too many intelligent people to "smoke dope and rap"....I'd have to say one of the most intelligent rappers was Master P, look what he did to the music business, his raps weren't exactly highly lyrical..but his business was top notch back then.

Apr 25, 2002
I say First Degree the D.E., I mean, he used to be a teacher for christ's sakes; until he started making these raps and tight beats. IMO, the BEST raps and beats. His shit is thought provoking, not like the rest of this "bone-head pitter patter" that floods the market now-a-days. PEACE OUT!

Jul 19, 2002
Re: I think........

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
I gotta go with DJ QUIK
No not DJ Quik, no disrespect, I like his beats and his positive persona and lps(though UTI was disappointin to me), but judgin from his interviews and the way he contradicts himself or just talk bullshit I believe he talks faster than he thinks. Just check the last interview in XXL

Creative, intelligente? Boots Riley from The Coup.
Nuff said.

May 20, 2002
It takes brains to make money right? So to answer this question
is easy........a fool can sound smart on the mic yet be stupid enough to get jacked for his music...

So I'll give this award to Masta P.........The dude sucks ass yet
is paid in full!! Now that is smart....

It's like taking advise from someone who's been in the penn..

I rather get my game from someone who does the same amount of dirt yet has never been caught...Now that is a smart fucker!

Jul 19, 2002
dj 2nv said:

So I'll give this award to Masta P.........The dude sucks ass yet
is paid in full!! Now that is smart....

This kinda reminds me of an industry shark makin tons of money by screwin others, to My mind he might be clever in certain aspects, but he's still a retard for fuckin up society.
But hey, as long as P does sth good wit his scrilla and I don't have to buy his releases, let him do his thang.