Who do you think is the most *intelligent* rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Nah...

JReezelle said:

i still don't agree with your whole perception on this topic, but everybody got their own views. and i never said that they were geniuses and i never said that you was a hater i was referrin to the folks that down them cats for "goin pop" and "sellin out".
Oh. Coo, then. I just thought you were callin' me that, cause you quoted me, and I was speaking on some of that shit. It's all good though; like we both said(to some extent), we all got our own opinions...As for most people being morons...Maybe the words morons and idiots were a little harsh. Just from the people around(everywhere I go at least), the people I interact with seem to be below, what I consider average intelligence(just another opinion). Even when I hung around fellow college students in San Diego, most were moro...I mean below average intelligence. Same shit here in the LA area, Fresno area(where I'm originally from) all the way to Florida. I don't know, maybe it's just me...Anyways, take care holmes. PEACE OUT!

Jul 7, 2002
This is simple for me....

For the East Coast: NAS
For the Midwest: Tech N9ne
And The West: 2 Pac

And....just my two cents but, while people like Nelly, P Diidy, and Master P may not be the best rappers...they are brilliant businessmen, and that is what it takes to succeed. The artist is the smallest part of the equation. The businessman puts the head on the project and enables the artist to make money. If most artists were in charge of their own shit...they would be making very little.