Where to Promote???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:

actually that quote is from the Luniz' album "Operation Stackola" :)

dru down featuring the luniz on ice cream man.

"it's the ice cream man bitch, don't you hear the music, i got the shit fiends holla at me when they use it"

@Dividendz
Hit us up in the ABA forum about collabin wit us. this san diego reppin.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
tadou said:
Put it like this.....i have every single trait a successful artist needs

Im feelin like a Kevin Garnett type individual..........
a-minus the money,lable,hometown to rep,access to a studio,audience,street credebility,car,demo tape

b-More like Robert Parrish........#00

Have a nice day:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I.
  1. Perhaps you confused my usage of the word 'traits' with 'necessities', an easy mistake to make.
  2. Vocal as well as creatively, i am sufficiently well-versed (no pun intended)
  3. Everything you listed i will have in due time, beginning with PERSONAL production/DJing/mixing equipment.
  4. Most importantly, money doesnt buy love, happiness, or friendships; in an abstract sense, it is the objectification of weakness.

II.
  1. My opportunities, recently, have been growing by leaps and bounds, so much so that...
  2. I will soon begin work on my solo LP, as well as any group projects my affiliates are willing to be involved with. In conclusion...
  3. We'll see whom i am more like in due time, considering i'm planning to relocate to the Puget Sound area in the next few months.
  4. When i do, everyone will witness what kind of artist the city of Aberdeen is capable of producing, aside from our regions most prominent musician in the last decade, Kurt Cobain.

Buono Giorno...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
A philosophical debate on the internet home of "west coast gangsta rap"?...lol...

1)
  1. Money is physical weakness
  2. Weakness is mental intolerance.
  3. Intolerance is emotional discontent.
  4. Therefore, money cannot buy strength, integrity, nor happiness.

2) Obviously, stations like KUBE seems to disagree with people like you, seeing as though songs/projects of your nature are categorically DISREGUARDED by them. So, who are you to judge my talents? And by the way...For someone who wants to run his own business, you're suprisingly insufficient from a philological standpoint (figure it out on your own).

3) Did seattle's music fans care what city Kurt Cobain was from? Obviously not. Did NATIONWIDE music fans care either? Also inconsequential. True fans of music are able to conform to any artist, rather than vice versa.

Pay particular attention to my inclusion of the phrase 'music fans', rather than 'rap' fans; after all, revolutions of the genre variety require artists whom are unwilling to conform to the traditional status quo...unlike you.

Go run your studio, and leave the 'knowledge' part of this to me.

Trust me, its an uphill battle...sorta like buying a wind-powered fan.