Where the Wild Things Are

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Anyone else not know what in the fuck all this is? I read a lot of books as a kid but I don't know what Where The Wild Things Are is.. It's obviously a children's book/story but I've never heard of it.

Feb 7, 2006
everyone read where the wild things are, it had that medal on the front that all the good children books got, that silver joint...

My bad, not everyone read that book, the kids that would later on become siccness heads were trying to get a hit of there passed out drunk moms sess weed, and playing the lovable childhood game of j-boegs and savs... of course everyone choose the sav, right before they went and told they mommies on the other kids

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that's dope...i use to read that shit all the time....brings back memories...god damn i feel fucking old...that was like 20 years ago :(

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i cant believe yall are excited about a movie wit some big muthafuckin puppets lol if u dont have kids u really shouldnt be trippin
bro i ain't ever gonna grow up that much. i still got the inner child lol....if you can't have fun and say fuck it your mind state is makin you ooooold! and i said i feel old now...but after readin your post...shit i dont' feel so old...lol

Dec 26, 2004
Thatll be great to see this on film, but I wonder how they gonna pull this from a lil 20 page story book. From the photos the creatures look hella tight.
Now I feel like readin to some young kids that I know of. I havent read this book for a long time but I still remember the story still.
I wonder why they gonna rewrite the script, and of course the kid is not likable....in the beginning. One movie Ill be waitin for.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i dont fuck wit none a that shit, but i understand where u comin from, maybe i need 2 step my inner child game up or suffa :mad:
yeah, you need to step up your inner child game.

take life a little less seriously...and have some fun....

i been on stress mode for the last several months dealin with all sorts of bullshit.....so i'm gettin back into really bein myself...i'm sure people on here can't wait!!!!!!!! mwahahahahaha :devious: