where is messy marv dv cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Damn it's funny how some people who don't got shit to do with the city or anybody or probably any real politics gots a lot to say on situations they don't know nothing about. If your a fan buy the music talk about the next cd don't speak on beef you know nothing about for real. Homewrecka do your thang blood if it's squashed it's squashed if it's not it's not. I'm down for a free copy though. I be in Oakland or the city. When your album come out? Somebody need to start getting them young fillmoe cats up on game too put they albums out. Some of these cats on here are kids too though don't forget.

Oct 20, 2009
Damn it's funny how some people who don't got shit to do with the city or anybody or probably any real politics gots a lot to say on situations they don't know nothing about. If your a fan buy the music talk about the next cd don't speak on beef you know nothing about for real. Homewrecka do your thang blood if it's squashed it's squashed if it's not it's not. I'm down for a free copy though. I be in Oakland or the city. When your album come out? Somebody need to start getting them young fillmoe cats up on game too put they albums out. Some of these cats on here are kids too though don't forget.
OFF TOP I GOT U BRA U KNOW I BE EVERY WHERE LIKE CONCRETE. BRA ONE THANG I KNOW IS YOU CANT MAKE A MF BE REAL OR SEE SHIT 4 WHATS IT WORTH. ALL I ASK IS IF A SUCKA CALL U A BITCH AN SAY U SUCK DICK ON A CD THAT HE SALING IN THE DOOR THERES A PROBLEM, THEN HE WANT 2 SQUASH THE BEEF BUT DONT WONT 2 APOLOGIZE THERES ANOTHA PROBLEM. THATS NOT HOW REAL NIGGAS ROCK BUT I DIDNT HEAR NONE OF THESE FAGGOTS SAY HE WRONG BECAUSE THEY IN A MUSICAL RELATIONSHIP WIT DDUDE THATS COOL., BUT WHERE I COME FROM U GOTTA BE FAIR. MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. LOYALTY IS ROYALTY THEM SAME FAGGOTS IF WE DID SQUASH IT WOULD BE ON MY DICK FUCK FAKE NIGGAS AN FAKE NIGGAS LOVERS IF YOU NEED A COPY OF MY CD MESSAGE ME YO EMAIL BRA. LEADERS DONT FOLLOW FOLLOWERS STAY BEING YO ON MAN AN KEEPING IT 1000. IN THEY EYES IM A HATER BUT ON THE STREETS AN IN JAIL IM A MUTHAFUCKIN MAN AN REFUSE 2 BE ANYTHING LESS

Jul 26, 2008
what's the actual date that i can get a copy? i wanna see wut da fucks goin on. not that its gonna make me hate one nigga or da other, i just think this shit is entertaining. the beef aint mine so no need to take anything personal. and dat jefe de jefes slaps whens the next album droppin?

Oct 20, 2009
what's the actual date that i can get a copy? i wanna see wut da fucks goin on. not that its gonna make me hate one nigga or da other, i just think this shit is entertaining. the beef aint mine so no need to take anything personal. and dat jefe de jefes slaps whens the next album droppin?
MY NEW ALBUM "THE SEPERATION" IS COMING SUMMER. THATS WHATS UP BRA THANKS 4 THE LOVE AB STAY SOLID 1000

Oct 20, 2009
well wateva the case i think u should drop an album instead of dvd. i think u will get more listeners that way.either way do ur thang get yourself out there. and i dont know where he is i dont care i think this thing is old already.JEFE DE JEFE Iis a good album keep pushin ur music.BAY LUV
THANKS 4 KEEPING IT 1000 MY NEW ALBUM GO SHAKE SOME SHIT UP I PROMISE HOMEWRECKA CCG

Jul 13, 2005
aye Homewrecka i feel ya homie 90% of the headz on here aint Never done No
real time weather it be in the CouNty or the Pen. WheN wordz are spokeN from the mouth of a GrowN Man you must understand that you will be held 100% percent responsible 4 those wordz comiNg out ya mouth end of story....

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
smh...niggas is retarded. lol
what i wanna know....(put all the bullshit about mess to the side)
how many of yall still fuck wit rick ross???

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I WANT TO SEE THIS DVD , HOPE YA'LL CAN SMASH THIS.

E-40 SET UP A ROUND TABLE TALK , AND LET THE FANS LISTEN IN. WE HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING SO FAR . WE ALL KNOW WHAT ALL THIS IS ABOUT FUCK IT.

HOMEWRECKA GOT SOME SLAPS THOUGH - MESS FELL OFF @ DISCOBAYISH

MAKE SURE DIMPLES IN ROSEVILLE CA. GETS SOME - PLEASE

Feb 23, 2005
the other week you were saying youre gonna drop this dvd to earn some profits even if mess or you squash the beef

now youre saying youre not making anything out of it?

cmon son, make up your mind