where is messy marv dv cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2008
I DONT CARE HOW A MF LOOK AT ME IF ANY REAL NIGGA LET A SOFT ASS NIGGA CALL THEM A BITCH AN SAY U SUCK DICK AN U DONT SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT THATS WHATS U ARE. BECAUSE HE WANT 2 STOP IT BUT DONT WONNA APOLOGIZE IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING DONT GET THE DVD DONT BUY MY MUSIC JUST DO U AN IM GO DO ME
Thats Real, shit I was just saying if the nigga a sucka an all like yaw say then dont that make you just as much of a sucka as him 4 getting on his level, but shit I guess I come from that otha game, OG's looking different nowadays, but yea much Success to you and yo camp.

Oct 20, 2009
Thats Real, shit I was just saying if the nigga a sucka an all like yaw say then dont that make you just as much of a sucka as him 4 getting on his level, but shit I guess I come from that otha game, OG's looking different nowadays, but yea much Success to you and yo camp.
I WOULD LOOK FOOLISH TO BE IN JAIL BEHIND KILLING SOMEBODY BEHIND SOME RAP MUSIC. I AGREED 2 SQUASH IT WHEN HE CALL ME HE NEVER CALLED SO IM BACK WHERE WE STARTED IF ANYBODY WANT A FREE COPY LET ME KNOW IT AINT BOUT MONEY LOYALTY IS ROYALTY

Oct 20, 2009
Wreck - folks are probably trippin since you posted this about 2 weeks ago -

JEFE DE JEFES
Peasant

Give Props
3 For This Post
48 Total REAL 2 REAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN GROWN MEN HAVE DISAGREEMENTS AN FALLOUTS, LONG AZ NOBODY DIES IN THE PROCESS WRINKLES CAN BE IRONED OUT. IT TAKE REAL MEN 2 COME TO A MUTUAL AGREEMENT AN NOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE BY NOT LETTING IN HOUSE FAMILY MATTERS GET 2 THE POINT WHERE IT IS ON THE INTERNET AN BEING THE TOPIC OF EVERYBODY CONVERSATION. WE BACK 2 DAY ONE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR GOD IS GOOD HOMEWRECKA CCG 4 LIFE

I'm not takin any sides, Mess always been cool to me and Quinn knows we've been good for many years...you just have to understand that when shit is aired out for the whole world to see, half the opinions are gonna differ from yours homeboy. I still hold out the best for Frisco as a whole and hope that everyone involved continues to try to keep the torch lit.
I FEEL YOU HOMIE THIS AINT ABOUT FRISCO. THIS ABOUT A NIGGA DISRESPECTING A NIGGA THAT RAISED HIM AN STOOD UP 4 HIM WHEN NIGGAS WAS ON HIM THEN HE THROW SHOTS I DONT TALK TUFF CUZ NIGGAS IN MY HOLE CITY NO ABOUT ME. IF HE WOULDA BEEN A MAN WE WOULDNT BE AT IT AGAIN. NOBODY AINT SAID WHY DIDNT HE APOLOGIZE 4 WAT HE SAID JUST MOVE FUCK THAT NIGGA I DONT PLAY RAP BEEF MY BRA GOT 25 YEARS 2 LIFE "SILO" SPOKE UP 4 HIM ON CAKE N ICE CREAM 2 THEN NEXT ALBUM U CALL A HIS BRA A DICK SUCKA AN A BITCH FUCK THAT NIGGA AS A PERSON HE A SAD EXCUSE 4 A ROLE MODEL.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
WHEN I GET MY COPIES I GOT U IM GO GIVE 500 AWAY IN THE STREET FROM FRISCO 2 SACRAMENTO
Stop by in your old stomping grounds in Fairfield....In any of those spots you named,I'll meet you there for a free copy......Let me know if you come out this way......PEACE

Apr 8, 2006
This shit just looks so funny.

So first ya squash it than go back on yr word cuz Mess aint call you?
Why should he have to call you 4 you not 2 put out a whole bunch a shit on a hate campaign?
What cuz he said a lil BS who gives a fuck who dont? How long ago was this a decade?
Aint like he said he would smoke yr momma n is plottin on you.
You actin like you can take sum bs seriously so you can be guilt free about bein a leach cuz u aint got enough a yr own hustle.

If sum fuckin punk is talkin shit behind my back whatever I aint gunna let it crinkle my groove 4 the fact I know it aint shit...maybe if dude was down the block I might adress him but I wouldnt go on a hatin parade because he aint give me a kiss n make it all better.It aint that big a deal and im man enough to know I aint gotta do shit about it,and that dont make me a bitch that makes me a boss.
But you go on a hate parade because your intimidated by his success n use it against him 2 make a buck.
You look like your going back on your word cuz of greed. And when somebody say sumthin you just wanna get'm up. You cant really defend yrself when it comes to the meat n bones of this cuz yr full a shit.
Grow sum weed or sum...what a sleezy way 2 be.

Man N I dont even like Mess....ope. I better watch out he might make n album about me cuz I dont like him.Naw he bigger than that and obviously bigger than you n it makes you mad.

You wish you was Messy Marv...it hurts so bad when you know him personally...yr so jealous its comin out yr pours.

Ay make a rap album about me now....I didnt fuckin think so.

It aint cuz he talkin swazy its cuz he got a name and yr makin a buck off it.

Good day 2 you sir

Oct 20, 2009
This shit just looks so funny.

So first ya squash it than go back on yr word cuz Mess aint call you?
Why should he have to call you 4 you not 2 put out a whole bunch a shit on a hate campaign?
What cuz he said a lil BS who gives a fuck who dont? How long ago was this a decade?
Aint like he said he would smoke yr momma n is plottin on you.
You actin like you can take sum bs seriously so you can be guilt free about bein a leach cuz u aint got enough a yr own hustle.

If sum fuckin punk is talkin shit behind my back whatever I aint gunna let it crinkle my groove 4 the fact I know it aint shit...maybe if dude was down the block I might adress him but I wouldnt go on a hatin parade because he aint give me a kiss n make it all better.It aint that big a deal and im man enough to know I aint gotta do shit about it,and that dont make me a bitch that makes me a boss.
But you go on a hate parade because your intimidated by his success n use it against him 2 make a buck.
You look like your going back on your word cuz of greed. And when somebody say sumthin you just wanna get'm up. You cant really defend yrself when it comes to the meat n bones of this cuz yr full a shit.
Grow sum weed or sum...what a sleezy way 2 be.

Man N I dont even like Mess....ope. I better watch out he might make n album about me cuz I dont like him.Naw he bigger than that and obviously bigger than you n it makes you mad.

You wish you was Messy Marv...it hurts so bad when you know him personally...yr so jealous its comin out yr pours.

Ay make a rap album about me now....I didnt fuckin think so.

It aint cuz he talkin swazy its cuz he got a name and yr makin a buck off it.

Good day 2 you sir
U SOUND STUPID MANE I MADE THAT DVD CUZ HE TOOK ONE OF THE CLICK CLACK NIGGAS PIC OFF THEY PAGE AN POSTED IT ON HIS MYSPACE AN SAID LOOK AT MY BITCH ROCKING MY CHAIN. HE SAID HE GO KNOCK AT NIGGAS IN HIS BENZ U SOUND LIKE HIS BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND BELIEVE ME I AINT BROKE AN I DONT WONT 2 BE A NIGGA IN 3 GANGS ARE U SERIOUS. I CAN SEE A NIGGA CAN JUST DISRESPECT U IM CERTIFIED I DONT PLAY RAP BEEF BUT IF A MF ATTACK ME UR LIFES GONNA BE HELL ARE VICE VERSA. LIL KIDS GET ON SICCNESS AN THINK ITS COOL TO LET A MF JUST BASH THEM. BUT IF I KNEW U WAS N I SEEN YOU I WOULD SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF U CAUSE I KNOW U WONT DO NOTHING. GONE DISRESPECT A REAL NIGGA AN SAY I WONNA BE A SUCKA NIGGA THAT NIGGA CANT GO OUTSIDE FAGGOT

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
well wateva the case i think u should drop an album instead of dvd. i think u will get more listeners that way.either way do ur thang get yourself out there. and i dont know where he is i dont care i think this thing is old already.JEFE DE JEFE Iis a good album keep pushin ur music.BAY LUV