where is messy marv dv cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2009
Not buyin this jus for the fact that y'all squashed the beef, makes no since to tear a man down for profit and in the end u guys ar buddies, atleast in this fashion, y'all did videos, songs, testimonies & made up prior to releasing a dvd. Jus leave it alone, IMO
YOU CANT SQUASH WAT YALL CALL BEEF BUY CALLING A 3RD PARTY U GOTTA CALL THE ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. IF I SHOOT YOU THEN CALL YALL HOMIE AN TELL HIM 2 TELL U I DONT WANT TO BEEF WAT U GO SAY OK LOL

Oct 20, 2009
Not buyin this jus for the fact that y'all squashed the beef, makes no since to tear a man down for profit and in the end u guys ar buddies, atleast in this fashion, y'all did videos, songs, testimonies & made up prior to releasing a dvd. Jus leave it alone, IMO
MAKING UP IS WHEN U CALL SOMEDODY AN DISCUSS THE PROBLEM WIT WHO ITS WIT AN COME 2 A MUTUAL AGREEMENT. HOW CAN I TELL A MF SINCERE ABOUT HIM BEING APOLOGETIC ABOUT WHAT HE DID IF I NEVER TALK 2 HIM U GOTTA BE A MAN 2 EARN MY RESPECT

May 8, 2008
I AINT MAKING A DIME OFF THIS I DONT NEED YO MONEY NIGGA FUCK YOU AN HIM
So it's still fuck Messy then? Am I reading this right? Mess obviously don't want beef anymore. Yo fans want you to squash it and move on with your career. You and Mess ain't gotta be cool no more, just quit publicizing all this negative bullshit.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
No one interested in this negativity....everyone had their time to dwell on all the beef and be entertained by the back and forth diss songs and videos....time to put an end to that. And if its personal then keep it that way, Homewrecka you will just be looked at negatively for pushing stuff like this if Mess is open to end all the differences...

Oct 20, 2009
No one interested in this negativity....everyone had their time to dwell on all the beef and be entertained by the back and forth diss songs and videos....time to put an end to that. And if its personal then keep it that way, Homewrecka you will just be looked at negatively for pushing stuff like this if Mess is open to end all the differences...
I DONT CARE HOW A MF LOOK AT ME IF ANY REAL NIGGA LET A SOFT ASS NIGGA CALL THEM A BITCH AN SAY U SUCK DICK AN U DONT SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT THATS WHATS U ARE

Jan 2, 2003
when I was younger I would bite into the beef shit hella easy I woulda bought this even though Im a Mess fan but right now IDK have 2 say its not worth it if u looking 4 money might wanna do a song 2gether make more nose than this dvd

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i'll allwayz knock mess shit but i thought quinn'z tonite show was clean and some of the diss' were hard...... cant wait to see the dvd.
Good shit Homewrecka

Sep 22, 2008
I DONT CARE HOW A MF LOOK AT ME IF ANY REAL NIGGA LET A SOFT ASS NIGGA CALL THEM A BITCH AN SAY U SUCK DICK AN U DONT SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT THATS WHATS U ARE
If you not making no dough off this then why put it out? If the nigga soft and not a factor where yaw from then why feel the need to even address him?