Whens the new Quinn droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Walkin-First of all you obviously arent familiar with San Quinn cuz he has never had more than 2 features on his solo album this is the first time and it is because retailers, fans from everywhere have emailed me and posted on these forums who they want to see Quinn feature with, and 2nd all these features havent beeen recorded and all of the songs might not even make the album, but if a feature is going to help expose my artist to a new audience so be it, cuz i feel if someone else listened to him for the 1st time they will like him PERIOD, and i always listen...

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Downunda-Connec said:
I aint never heard of lloyd banks?
He is in g-unit wit 50 cet. I am pretty sure you have heard of 50. Well thats his main man. Llloyd is 10x harder then 50.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Done Deal Ceo said:
Juvi is on a song with keek, Juvi does the 3rd verse it ok Keek & Quinn came better tho to me, I like lloyd banks we are working on that one now trying to do it when they come out for summer Jam, if the features come thru or not we gunna bring heat trust that, oh yeah 40 is on a tight one too
Nice 40 water on a track!

BALANCE 2K2 said:
yeah chuck played me a few of the cuts nuthin but heat on QUINN album hopefully we can link up and do sum shit for my album and his.

BALANCE
Chuck you got to make this happen. Get balance and ea-ski on a track. Shits going to be so much heat.

D

Downunda-Connec

I have heard of fifty cent. Don't take offense to what I am about to say, Its just my opinion. Fifty cent is like an eastcoast rapper but out of the west. He gets radio play down here. The rap I have heard from him is slow and similair to that of most of the eastcoast high sellers. I do like the beat on that track "in the club" or whatever its called. Arsen and Cane ripped that on their first mixtape.

It's all good though, he getting paid and from what I have read he started out early in his career by bringing some heat on some mixtape shit. I just haven't heard it. Everything of his I heard has been on the radio and I just aint feeling any of it.

I would be interested in hearing Lloyd Banks (10x harder than 50). I have heard of G-unit, somewhere but I never heard the group rap. I am sure Quinn will bring out the best from him.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Downunda-Connec said:
I have heard of fifty cent. Don't take offense to what I am about to say, Its just my opinion. Fifty cent is like an eastcoast rapper but out of the west. He gets radio play down here. The rap I have heard from him is slow and similair to that of most of the eastcoast high sellers. I do like the beat on that track "in the club" or whatever its called. Arsen and Cane ripped that on their first mixtape.

It's all good though, he getting paid and from what I have read he started out early in his career by bringing some heat on some mixtape shit. I just haven't heard it. Everything of his I heard has been on the radio and I just aint feeling any of it.

I would be interested in hearing Lloyd Banks (10x harder than 50). I have heard of G-unit, somewhere but I never heard the group rap. I am sure Quinn will bring out the best from him.
lol. 50 Cent is from the east coast and is an east coast rapper. He is from New York and has been in the mixtape scene in NY for a long ass time. His sound should sound like the eastcoast high sellers becuase he is an east coast high seller. Ya G-unit is 50, lloyd banks, tony yayo, bang em smurf domination, young buck and a couple of other heads. Ill post some lloyd banks tracks.

D

Downunda-Connec

Damn he is eastcoast.
Why are so many people on the siccness on his jock. Jocking him like he's representing the west?

LOL, well there you go. Thanks for clearing that up, I could have sworn he was out the west.