Whens the new Quinn droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LIL KIM has came back big w/ the Jumpoff.... Her on the Quinn cd is a nice pick..... Quinn will prob hit that as well.... haha, but Llyod Banks and Quinn is a classic Track without them spittin'.......

Good shit chuck making moves mayne

holla at the kid

S

Smurf@2099

What producers Quinn fuckan with...I heard that bounce wit me track & that are you ready track...Both them songs gott knockin ass beats...They sound mainstream but are shitten on the mainstream...espeshiley are you ready...that shits just pure heat

May 11, 2002
make it a double, with the real album on disc one and the secondary shit on disc two, and charge normal price for it

that way people get more bang for their buck, get to hear shit they wouldn't hear, and no product goes to waste

A

All Out HOGG

The way the recent tracks have been sounding...Has me fiending for this shit

Jan 19, 2003
damn thats some pretty big names yall got on there (hopefully). I also belive quinn dosent need features but youd be straight up lyin if you said havin the name 'lil kim' or 'lyod banks' or 'snoop' on the album cover didnt help sell atleast 1 or 2 more copies.

Hey i got a question for done deal ceo though, i was goin north headed towards the bay bridge today and there was hella traffic so im just sittin there lookin out my window and to the left of me i saw a san quinn might quinn orange sticker on he freeway railing, do yo guys got any more of those id like to post those up throughout my neighborhood, i just moved out to sunnyvale and i dont see nothin out there promotin bay artists like i use to see in the bigger cities like frisco or oakland or berkely. Lemme know

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
If you get lloyd banks on a track damn that would be so fucking sick. Thats instant promotion online. because nuccas on lloyd banks nuts on many websites. That guy is sick. I can see that colabo easily. Quinn and Juvi is a weird combo. I can see Quinn working wit Lil kim. Good looking. Damn cant wait for this shit to drop.

D

Downunda-Connec

I aint never heard of lloyd banks?
I don't too much care for lil kim and I ain't a big juvi fan but I will still cop that shit. Quinn sells regardless of who he got on it but hopefully he hits a different audience with those featured artists. Best of luck with Quinn going gold, that shit aint easy.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Juvi is on a song with keek, Juvi does the 3rd verse it ok Keek & Quinn came better tho to me, I like lloyd banks we are working on that one now trying to do it when they come out for summer Jam, if the features come thru or not we gunna bring heat trust that, oh yeah 40 is on a tight one too

Aug 17, 2002
too many features man,,,dam. the people who buy and listin dont want a gang features they have been complainin about them for years, and theyve been doing it in these forums. oh well dont listin....