Whens the new Quinn droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Anticipations a motha, this could really be the big one that puts him over the hump and gets him recognized nationwide. Yall should make a video and try to get it to rap city or whatever else!!!

A

All Out HOGG

IM IN DEBATE ON WONDERING HOW SNOOP & QUINN WILL SOUND TOGETHER THOU...ALL THE OTHA FEATURES LOOK TIGHT THOU

May 29, 2002
be careful though, you are lookin at 11 features, that could be too many. i cant wait regardless. just make sure that there are like eight solo songs. eight-ten solos with 6-8 with features seems like a good number.

what do you plan to do with the other 30+ songs? you should do like dmx and have quinn drop 3 quality albums in 1 year.

May 21, 2003
I hope Lil Kim isn't on the cd. I don't think she's a good rapper, hell I know she's not a good rapper.
San Quinn shouldn't need features to sell albums. Quinn is honestly one of the most giftest rappers out there today, and it's sad that the only way to get heard world wide is to put a no talent rapper on there just to move a little more units.
Obvioulsly I'm a huge Bay Area rap fan, and I don't buy any east coast cd's. And I know it's damn near impossible in the bay right now to get any nation wide respect, but seriously wouldn't you like to get the respect from yourself, not from wack ass features

A

All Out HOGG

POINT BLANK...WE ALL KNOW QUINN CAN HOLD AN ENTIRE CD ON HIS OWN...ITS JUST THE ECONOMICS OF THE GAME RIGHT NOW...I SAY QUINN PUTS WHOEVER THE FUCK NEEDS 2 BE ON HIS SHIT TO GET HIM THE RECOGNITION HE DESERVES...I MEAN NEXT TIME AROUND HE CAN DROP MIGHTY QUINN PRT 2 OR LIVE N DIRECT PRT 2...BUT FOR NOW...LET HIM DO WHAT HE DO...

PUT EMINEM, 50 CENT, JA RULE, DMX, FABULOUSE, WHOEVER ON THAT MUFUCKA

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I feel you and thats your opinion, we actually just want her to do a hook, Bottom line is Kim helps make songs tight, Jumpoff cracks in the club!. And remember what she did for the Lox Money power & respect? Countless other songs, people like her voice and those songs and just for the bay we trying to take what you guys know about Quinn into everyone Household!

May 21, 2003
Much love

Do what you feel is right for your albums
It's great that you respect all your fans opinions and can still make the records the way you want to do them.

peace