Whens the new Quinn droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Obviously some people fail to realize that Done Deal is not trying to be popular in just their own neighborhood. You can only make music for "the block" for so long...it is time to expand the boundaries & get breaded out like businessmen.

Lil' Kim would be a huge addition to any project...period.

Regards

Feb 19, 2003
Essqubed said:
Obviously some people fail to realize that Done Deal is not trying to be popular in just their own neighborhood. You can only make music for "the block" for so long...it is time to expand the boundaries & get breaded out like businessmen.

Lil' Kim would be a huge addition to any project...period.

Regards
Agreed. The key is using your "big feature" artists to your advantage. Whether a VERSE from Lil Kim would fit on a San Quinn song or Fully Loaded song, I don't know, but just having her sing or rap on the HOOK could be dope if it's done right.

I honestly don't mind two or three more commercial-type tracks on a CD as long as (1) they're still lyrically sound with solid verses; (2) Just as much attention goes into the verses as into the hook; But that's just me...

And really, Fully Loaded's RELOADED and The Done Deal Fam's RUNS IN THE FAMILY both had tracks that could have been radio hits, but they were as dope as the "harder" tracks: "Black Saturday" and "C'mon" (on RELOADED), "What The Fam Like" and "Hard To Get" (from RUNS IN THE FAMILY). It'll be interesting to see what happens...

PEACE!