What yall think about K-J???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
Damn K.J. in this forum man cant believe to hear sth from u !
A new solo album would be great but do not an hyphy album or some shit :confused:

Since i heard that AWOL shit i wait onna album
I bump all the tracks u was featured backdays just checked out some albums to hear YOU spit :classic:

Dont missunderstand me but Dosia is a classic and when u do a Dosia2 u cant
top the first one I think so I wouldnt do it maybe just with Luni and Tay !!

U got any old songs or unreleased shit from 94-98 release it that was the shit !!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was thinkin about doin a Best Of which will be alot of that old real shit you feel me!? Plus some new and unreleased tracks i've been doin while away from awol.

Apr 8, 2006
K-J said:
I was thinkin about doin a Best Of which will be alot of that old real shit you feel me!? Plus some new and unreleased tracks i've been doin while away from awol.
Sounds hella good man cant wait for that shit !!!

Mar 18, 2006
and what ever you do KJ dont over do the album with too much gangsta rappin.its 2007 and people wanna hear alot more day to day life experience rappin then "ill kill you for nothing"/"i dont give a fuck" type raps.that shit sounded good in the 90s but in 2007 all would will get is a quick thats coo and people will forget about the album in a week.im just being real man.i think people wanna hear more songs like that touch the soul and really relate to some real talk then some reckless crazy talk.im not tryin to tell you how to make a album at all KJ im just keepin it real with you.i like your style and i hate to see you fade out so fast in the game cause you made a super hard core album and people really dont bite into that these days.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
KJ IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER!!I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE YOU CAN'T JUDGE THE TERMINOLOGY OF SOMEONE'S ALBUM UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT PERSON OR ARE FAMILIAR WITH THEIR ENVIRONMENT...A LOT OF US DO RAP ABOUT OUR EVERYDAY LIVES & SINCE WE ARE IN AREAS WHERE THAT'S WHAT GOES ON SOMEHOW(LOL) IT ENDS UP CARRYING INTO OUR MUSIC..THAT'S WHAT IS REAL.MAYBE NOT WHERE YOU'RE AT BUT I'M SPEAKING 4 MYSELF...I DO KNOW THIS...IF YOU APPRECIATE GOOD LYRICS..ME & MINE KEEP IT COMPETITIVE ON THAT PAGE BUT I JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW WE AS RAPPERS DON'T ALWAYS THINK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE WANT 2 HEAR OR NOT HEAR..SOMETIMES YOU ARE A NARRATOR 4 THE ENVIRONMENT YOU'RE IN..WHEN WE MAKE IT 2 BEVERLY HILLS I'LL LET YOU KNOW....OR MAYBE YOU'LL BE ABLE 2 TELL BY THE DIFFERENCE IN THE CONTENT OF OUR ALBUMS..WCM100

Mar 18, 2006
TAY CAPONE1 said:
WE AS RAPPERS DON'T ALWAYS THINK ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE WANT 2 HEAR OR NOT HEAR.
i feel you on that killa tay.when is the KJ album comin out?i hope he share some of his pain on what he been thru in the industry on the new album.i just like when rappers speak on life experiences and talk about the struggles of life and how they manage to cop with it.im still going to be one of the first to buy a KJ solo album!!!!:cool:

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
"...masterminded individual, keep hittin' these niggaz wit that cynical,
Styles original, we finna go str8 to the pennacle,
Leave you critical...condition, when I'm dissmissin'
Dischargin' some lead from my Smith'N,"

I can't lie homie, that Dosia album didn't make nobody do anything, but it was definitely bein played while young guys were gettin their heads knocced off.

I'm from KC and I was ACTIVE when Dosia was craccin'. All I wanna say is that popularity is a privalage and talent is a blessing, use the two of 'em wisely homie.

You''ll find me at the front of the line when ya album drops...much respect bruthuh.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
[QUOTEI can't lie homie, that Dosia album didn't make nobody do anything, but it was definitely bein played while young guys were gettin their heads knocced off.

I'm from KC and I was ACTIVE when Dosia was craccin'. All I wanna say is that popularity is a privalage and talent is a blessing, use the two of 'em wisely homie.[/QUOTE]

That's some deep spit foxe!!! All yall on some real shit!!!

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
i know folks sick of it but if you're not gonna really put that low budget KJ solo you made, you can put it out ghetto style as a "mixtape" so no one will trip on the quality of it.