What yall think about K-J???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2002
Been waitin toooooo long for that. That might be #1 on my list even over Bo & Tay. And them niggas is my favorite artists. Just pleeeeease get some beats from producers that actually are makin GANGSTA beats.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Err time we talkin about awol err1 always ask "what happened to kj?"....cats been anticipation a solo from you since yall dropped that dosia album.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
FRES-7126 said:
GOOD SHIT K-J WHENS IT FINNA DROP. AND WHENS YALL GONNA DO A NEW KINGPINS ONLY ALBUM?
Ama drop it early next year!! And me Tay and Sly been tryin 2 organize this King-Pin Bizness!! We accually got about 5 or 6 song done right now!! We got a line on C-Money and Buggy but we still tryin to contact Lil Dee!

Mar 17, 2006
CARLOS ROSSI said:
Go ahead and drop that shit homie, search this site alotta people askin for a KJ album! a KJ and TAY album would be classic!
yep, i dont know how many what happened to KJ and wheres KJ threads fools done posted, good to see him back

Mar 18, 2006
Dosia part 2 first!!! no disrespect,but alot of people kinda forgot about you.but people still member the name "dosia".so if you drop that dosia 2 album killa tays name will help push it and it will put your name back out there.that will get people warmed up for your solo!!! then yall can go with King-pins Part 2.sorta like a start from scratch type thing.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
TOMMYJAMES said:
Dosia part 2 first!!! no disrespect,but alot of people kinda forgot about you.but people still member the name "dosia".so if you drop that dosia 2 album killa tays name will help push it and it will put your name back out there.that will get people warmed up for your solo!!! then yall can go with King-pins Part 2.sorta like a start from scratch type thing.
No disrespect to ya'll who wanna hear my solo first but i think tommyjames is my long lost twin brother or somethin cuz he said the same thang i was thinkin!! I dont mistake the truth for hate thas what we here for to choppit up and keep it rizeal right!? Thas why on another thread i told people i really appreciate the love everybody show me cuz i thawt i was forgotten!! Im not a greedy fame hogg ass nigga like the average! Im the type that as long as im a part of it im happy!! I been knowin Killa for about 12-13 years before A.W.O.L & before alot of this shit & alot of these niggas so he know me i b ready for whatever! & if ya'll didn't know Tay (my big brother) is the man so get at him about what ya'll wanna hear feel me and no matter what im still writtin tryin to put a flame to whatever we do.

Feb 23, 2003
YOU WERE DOING THE 9-5 THING SINCE AFTER AWOL RIGHT??? WE WERE TOLD THAT YOU WERE LIKE FUCK THIS RAP SHIT... WHY THE LONG WAIT AND WHAT BROUGHT YOU BACK???

Mar 18, 2006
K-J said:
No disrespect to ya'll who wanna hear my solo first but i think tommyjames is my long lost twin brother or somethin cuz he said the same thang i was thinkin!! I dont mistake the truth for hate thas what we here for to choppit up and keep it rizeal right!? Thas why on another thread i told people i really appreciate the love everybody show me cuz i thawt i was forgotten!! Im not a greedy fame hogg ass nigga like the average! Im the type that as long as im a part of it im happy!! I been knowin Killa for about 12-13 years before A.W.O.L & before alot of this shit & alot of these niggas so he know me i b ready for whatever! & if ya'll didn't know Tay (my big brother) is the man so get at him about what ya'll wanna hear feel me and no matter what im still writtin tryin to put a flame to whatever we do.
do that shit KJ.im glad you still got the vision to push forward in this rap shit even though the rap game is all fucked right now.i will definitely support you playa.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Justin said:
YOU WERE DOING THE 9-5 THING SINCE AFTER AWOL RIGHT??? WE WERE TOLD THAT YOU WERE LIKE FUCK THIS RAP SHIT... WHY THE LONG WAIT AND WHAT BROUGHT YOU BACK???
On some real shit, hell yea i was 9-5in and moonlighting as a blocker if yaddida mean! A.W.O.L did me way fucked up!! If i told you how much loot i seen from A.W.O.L you would trip out! That's 1 of the main reasons too my ends was low! Fresno really dont have top notch studio's, i had no beats or nuthin!! I payed alot of due's wit A.W.O.L from sleepin on the studio couch and not takin a shower for 3-4 days & still wake up spittin!! Thats just 1 example! I had a genuine LOVE for rap and for a while they crushed that and im more of a real one then a rapper so to prevent anybody from gettin hurt or locked up for life hurtin somebody i just left. I was still writtin lyrics! I got a complete album right now i made in 2006 but the studio quality is fucked and its old to me now so ama come a new!! My love and my hunger is back! Im still not signed for anybody out there who wanna get rich and got cheese they wanna invest!! 1 thing i can say good about A.W.O.L is that they got me known all over the U.S. & over sea's and i appretiate the love from people but right after Dosia was released i was still ridin the bus sittin next to a dude bumpin Dosia and singin my lyrics!! Hustlin and 9-5in got me a Suburban and a Firebird on twinkies my own spot and belly full! Some sapp ass nigga told me that's part of the game to get got!??? I promise you i wont get got again or i will be famous for sho! (Hope this answered the question/ My bad for lettin off it's a touchy subject)