What yall think about K-J???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^^ K-J that mind benda true crimes nigga move pines nigga,
Fresno Califonia's were you'll nigga's
Puttin the mash down I outline nigga's out shine nigga's
so bright, they close they eye's act like they can't find nigga's
should've been signed nigga's, quit actin like blind nigga's
open your eye's and get a bigger slice of the pie nigga's
Im a bossed up fedi addict heavy on grind nigga
get tossed up for ever actin deadly wit my nigga's
we made nigga's paid nigga's put hoe's on the blade nigga's
might just be your grave digga for ever tryin to play wit us
my aim is the scrilla my game is gorilla like kong is
im know to hittem up killem up rippem up on whatever the song is
im out to put my name in stone wit microphones fuck showbiz
or on the corner cause there aint no bizness like this hoe biz
no matter what they say K-J is here to stay like roaches
im in the hood im never hard to find like hoe's wit no kids!!

(Thas a little sample not the most heated! I rate it a 5 compared to what i got & i didn't want to give up too much heat on the net you never know who like to bite feel me?)

Sep 10, 2002
Bo got Woodpile on the team but not KJ? As the white follks say, "That one's a laugher!". KJ one of my fav artists and dont got a solo out yet. I been talkin bout him for years wit niggas but they aint up on him yet. Aint heard from Buggy neither.

Feb 14, 2004
BOS BLIND HE GOTS EVERTHING HE NEEDS TO BE MAN AND INSTEAD HE'S OUT FUCKIN WITH BUCK
GET AWOL BACK TOGETHER PUT OUT A WESTCOAST TRIPPIN 3
INSIDE THE COVER HAVE EVERBODIES CDS DO SOME COLLABS
LIKE 151 & TAY BO & LUNI THE NEW DOSIA LIL RIC & LAROO
PIZZO & MARVALESS & LIL CYCO
SKYS THE LIMIT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL PERSONALLY SINCE I BROUGHT KJ 2 THE TABLE I'LL ELABORATE...I HAD HIM COME UP 2 FAIRFIELD WHEN AWOL WAS STATIONED THERE BECUZ I FELT HE WAS READY & I DON'T THINK IT HAD ANYTHING 2 DO WITH LYRICAL SKILL BUT THERE WERE PLENTY OF POWER TRIPS GOING ON & I DON'T THINK THEY WANTED ME 2 HAVE SO MUCH CONTROL...I PERSONALLY DIDN'T WANT KINGPINS 2 SIGN 2 AWOL (AT FIRST I DID) BECUZ I KNEW SHIT WASN'T RIGHT & IT WOULD REFLECT ON ME..I WENT THRU THE BS & KJ GOT 2 SEE WHAT WAS REAL & I DID NOT WANT 2 PUT ALL MY LOVED ONES IN THAT SITUATION..WE STARTED WORKING ON A KJ ALBUM BACC IN THE DAY BUT IT WAS RIGHT AFTER AWOL & WE WERE JUST TRYING 2 CREATE A HOMEBASE..I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA 4 KJ 2 SIGN 2 WCM EITHER UNLESS HE JUST WANTED 2 GET AN ALBUM OUT...HE WOULD HAVE BETTER LUCC DOING IT INDEPENDENT OR LIKE I SAID I WILL HELP HIM BECUZ IF YOU NOTICED I NEVER EVEN SIGNED OR PUT AN ALBUM OUT WITH THE LABEL..ME & BO WILL ALWAYS BE GREAT FRIENDS BUT THE SITUATIONS WITH THE BUSINESS IS BASICALLY SACRIFICIAL & I DON'T THINK ANY OF US WOULD GET WHAT WE WANTED OUT OF A DEAL WITH WCM CUZ BO IS THE ENTITY BUT HE'S NOT THE PERSON HANDLING THE BIZ SO ONCE AGAIN I WOULDN'T PUT ANY OF MY REAL HOMIES THRU ANY BS.KJ WILL HAVE A SOLO SOON BUT I TOLD HIM I FELT HE SHOULD GET HIS NAME BACC CRACCIN WITH THESE GROUP PROJECTS CUZ HE WILL SHINE NO MATTER WHO HE RAPS WITH..ME & HIM WILL DO A PROJECT 2..I JUST HOPE Y'ALL REALLY SUPPORT THIS SHIT CUZ IT WILL BE SOLID MUSIC & KJ THE SUPREME DESERVES HIS GLOW..WCM100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
marcus said:
I've heard a lot of hype about KJ but never listened to anything from him. What tracks should I check for?
U can peep me on, Mr. Mafioso (Killa Tay)-Dosia (Me killa & Luni Coleone)-Snake Eyes (Killa Tay)-the 1st Bullys wit Fullys (Killa Tay & Guce)-King pins only(Me,Killa Tay,Sly,C-$ & Lil Dee)-A Million words a Million Dollars (Lunasicc)-Anything for Money (Cold World Hustlers)-Total Recall (Luni Coleone)-Fear No Fate (Laroo)-Marvaless new Mix Tape....... My Favorite 2 verses personally is Bullys Wit Fullys and Total Recall.