WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT A TAY CAPONE,C-BO AND MARVALESS PROJECT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
anybody that thinks marva ain't the number 1 female out there needs to be put to sleep, she shits on 85% of these so called "greatest rappers alive"

check the song "haters wont funk" off of guce's shit, she rips shit the fuck up, that's the only female i'll bump,

tay, bo and marva jean=classic, do it!!!!

Mar 17, 2006
anybody that thinks marva ain't the number 1 female out there needs to be put to sleep, she shits on 85% of these so called "greatest rappers alive"

check the song "haters wont funk" off of guce's shit, she rips shit the fuck up, that's the only female i'll bump,

tay, bo and marva jean=classic, do it!!!!
u wont bump Zigg Zagg??

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
unreal.

Never said I wasnt feeling you Marvaless or never did I actually "hate on you", just would rather hear Bo and Tay with someone else on the album. But hey, Im just a white boy right, so who cares.

No matter how hard you come, you lost a fan with that white boy bullshit. Racism is played the fuck out.
agree...when is not feelin someone make u a hater? Im not a fan of Marvaless becuase I am not a big fan of female rappers period..am I a hater too?

by the way..I am white also..so im sure that explains everything right?

Jul 23, 2007
WOW PEOPLE R REALLY EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS THREAD..Y DONT WE JUST CLOSE THIS ONE OUT..TO ALL THE MARVALESS FANS I DO LOVE YALL, THANX FOR SUPPORTIN ME ALL THESE YEARS..YALL HELPED ME ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH..AND MOST OF ALL WHEN THEY MENTION FEMALE RAPPERS THEY MENTION ME..MUCH LOVE.. TO THE HATERZ..KEEP HATIN. BLACK WHITE BROWN GREEN, WHATEVER COLOR YOU ARE..HELLO..THE ONES THAT R NOT MARVALESS FANS DIDNT HELP ME GET ON BILLBOARD 4 TIMES, DIDNT HELP ME GET TO THE STUDIO WIT PAC, DIDNT HELP ME WHEN TIMES WAS HARD, AINT PUT A LICK OF FOOD ON MY PLATE SO IT IS WHAT IT IS..SHOT OUT TO WEST COAST MAFIA...NAME A TIGHTER CLICK..

Nov 25, 2004
its hard to bump something new nowadays whether its underground or mainstream. even the underground tries to sound like that mainstream shit. if yall get beats like the old days and keep that shit raw then yeah. but if its gonna be for radio friendly then NO.