WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT A TAY CAPONE,C-BO AND MARVALESS PROJECT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LEAVE IT TO A W/B TO SAY THAT BULL SHIT.
if someone aint feelin u=definition of hate now days
unreal.

Never said I wasnt feeling you Marvaless or never did I actually "hate on you", just would rather hear Bo and Tay with someone else on the album. But hey, Im just a white boy right, so who cares.

No matter how hard you come, you lost a fan with that white boy bullshit. Racism is played the fuck out.

Jul 23, 2007
unreal.

Never said I wasnt feeling you Marvaless or never did I actually "hate on you", just would rather hear Bo and Tay with someone else on the album. But hey, Im just a white boy right, so who cares.

No matter how hard you come, you lost a fan with that white boy bullshit. Racism is played the fuck out.
FIRST OF ALL I DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS WHITE TILL U JUST SAID IT..YOU DONT KNOW WHAT W/B MEANZ????YOUR BEING A LIL TOO SENSITIVE...AND PULLIN THE RACE CARD OUT LIKE WOW..DO YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE OR SOMETHIN,JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS..WAY TOO MANY EMOTIONS ON HERE..TOO FUNNY..AND YEP IF SOMEBODY DONT LIKE MY MUSIC THEY R HATIN..CAUSE TO ME IM THE DOPEST.....
BELIEVE N YOURSELF....
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVALESSMUZIC
WWW.TWITTER.COM/MARVALESS
WWW.MYMUSICSITE.COM/MARVALESS

Feb 20, 2006
aye tay... so you gonna make this happen? hahahaha

you gotta have only one person featured on the album tho... and thats K.J... real talk.

IM TELLIN YOU MAYNE... HOT SHYT!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
She could have meant Weird Boy or Weather Boy or Wonder Boy.......... LOL!!!! Hahaha j/k Lighten up yall!! We finally got rid of DJ SMEEZ lets keep it civilized..

Jul 9, 2007
That's how it goes if you don't like them (meaning whatever rapper you are speaking on) you're a hater for having an opinion. But if you like someone then you are a dick rider. Then when you ask these so called artist's a question like WHAT DOES W/B MEAN TO THEM? They don't answer. The whole point of these site's was for these artist's to talk to their fans right? I guess it's now for their fans to just argue an have bullshit conversations an never have any real communications with the artists they wanted to hear from

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
That's how it goes if you don't like them (meaning whatever rapper you are speaking on) you're a hater for having an opinion. But if you like someone then you are a dick rider. Then when you ask these so called artist's a question like WHAT DOES W/B MEAN TO THEM? They don't answer. The whole point of these site's was for these artist's to talk to their fans right? I guess it's now for their fans to just argue an have bullshit conversations an never have any real communications with the artists they wanted to hear from
Don't say all homie!! Im a man and a real nigga before im a rapper and i answer anything thrown at me open and honestly!! If somebody don't like me thas cool wit me cause everybody aint tight to everybody but somebody gone like it!!!! It's rappers who garbage to certain states that get major love in other states!! A rapper can be super booty to you and be on Snoop level to an entire state or 2 or 5 to 10!!! When i prayed to god to be a rapper at 12yrs old my prayer wasn't specific enough because i prayed to be a rapper and everybody liked my music!! I got it! Im a rapper and lots of people like my shit but i should have included makin money too. In 1999 i rode the city bus sittin next to a nigga bumpin Dosia and singin my verse!! That felt good but still was broke hints riding the city bus!!! Main idea of the story is i know people like my shit and some dont but if it dont make dollars it dont make me none!! I don't even consider yall fans!! We equals G!! So that's my piece cause you did say havin communication with the artist that you want to hear from!! If you want to hear from me holla as far as every other artist i can't speak for them................... P.S. (Never Ever Been A Racist On GOD!!)

Jul 5, 2009
It really dont matter if Marvaless got at dude for that post. What if someone said replace Killa Tay, imagine what that nigga woulda posted about it. He would clown the fuck outta whoever posted it and we'd be laughin about it. I bet if it was a regular Siccness member wit the "W/B" thang, it wouldn't been nothin made about it. And i don't think he hated on her, it was his opinion.