WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT A TAY CAPONE,C-BO AND MARVALESS PROJECT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
^^K-J WHAT MATERIAL ARE YOU SITTIN ON NOW??
I just finished 1 project but, I gotta replace the dude i did the album wit!! (Major Set Back) Im just gone replace him or turn it into my solo! Other then that i will be on that Tay & Laroo on 2 songs and Skiem & Tay Album Money & Muscle! We did a Who Got The Bomb part 2 song!!! Im just kinda slow motion out here in Fresno doing it as a 1 man show and not havin the top notch producers or studio's im used to.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
the old awol scene needs to reunite and take over this rap game like ya'll did in the late 90's early 2000 era straight up from k-j to mississippi..i swear im so tired of hearing rappers talkin bout 24's and candy paint poppin pills sick of that shit man we need them awol niggas back in the booth making it happen..

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
No offense but, I HAVEN'T HEARD SHIT ABOUT NONE OF THE PEOPLE YOU NAMING AND MY EAR AND FEET STAY TO THE STREET!!!! All bullshit to the side i really have NOT heard nothin about Spider or none of these other cat's except from YOU!! This ain't no dis this just real shit smeeze! Name some of Spiders albums so i can do some research. (Real talk no clownin G!)

Jul 23, 2007
IM NOT ON HERE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE.I LOVE MY FANS THEY KEEP ME GOING.BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE.WE GONE MAKE THE ALBUM HAPPEN,IF WE DIDNT VALUE OUR FANS OPINIONS TAY WOULD'VE NEVER POSTED THE THREAD.SO WHETHER U RIDIN WIT ME OR THINK I SHOULD BE ON THE ALBUM OR NOT ITS GONNA HAPPEN CAPTAIN.SEE I JUST WANTED TO RHYME BUT THEY GONE SAY "WHAT DOES CAPTAIN MEAN" SHE SAID CAPTAIN CUZZ CAPTAIN CRUNCH IS WHITE..COME ON MAN. I LOVE YALL.STAY BLESSED.KEEP PUSHIN.MY OPINION MEANS SOMETHIN TOO..PEACE AND HAIRGREASE..(OH SHIT CANT SAY THAT EITHER I GUESS) JUST DONT SHOOT ME..

Apr 25, 2002
Anything new is good enough for me

CUZ YUK,LYNCH OR MESSY MARV AIN'T WCM...I'M JUST SAYING CHEMISTRY WISE...ALBUMS COME OUT BETTER WHEN PEOPLE "REALLY" KNOW EACH OTHER AND INSTEAD OF JUST RAPPIN TOGETHER THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW 2 COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER ON A TRACC...
Rap music is weak as f*ck right now!!! Most of my favorite artists ain't dropping nothing so if its really gone drop then do it.
YUK might not be on WCM but him & BO make some of the best music together from north east south or west

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Rap music is weak as f*ck right now!!! Most of my favorite artists ain't dropping nothing.
YUK might not be on WCM but him & BO make some of the best music together from north east south or west
Hopefully someday yall will get to hear some Killa Tay & K-J together!! That shit we did wit Zaboo was stupid fire............

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I got some songs on my SNOCAP on myspace!!! I got a hella busy engineer but he gone have my new shit right & ready for masterin soon!! Im gone put my new shit on SNOCAP & CD Baby as soon as it's ready!!!