What yall feeelins' on mr doctor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
so he cant answer Raideds records at him??? im not taking sides...x is one of my favorite artists ever, i like him more than meek.....what im trynna show is dont speak on it if it doesnt deal with you homie

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

AND I FEEL U 110% TO THE FULLEST ON IT
I JUST AINT FEELIN MEEK OR HIS BROTHER C-BO AND NEVER HAVE SINCE 'TALES FROM THE CRYPT'
AND YOU RIGHT HOMIE I DONT NO SHIT ABOUT IT I AINT FROM SAC AND I DONTT FALSE FLAGG LIKE I NO THEM FOOLS BUSINESS I JUST AINT FEELIN THE TACTICS MEEK USIN TO MAKE MORE UNIT SALES ON SOUNDSCAN
NIGGA SHOULD SHOW RAIDED EITHER FEAR OR RESPECT

Apr 26, 2002
I bet you don't know Raided either, all you know is what you hear on wax. Now how the fuck do you know meek is a snitch and a bitchmade, as for showing raided fear or respect...would you show someone fear and respect if they dissed you on their record? fuck that shit...quit jockin nuts so hard homie, fools like you get slapped speakin out the side of your neck in alot of places.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

HHAHAHAAHAHA NIGGA TAKE YO ASS BACC TO CANDYLAND THIS NIGGA ON HERE TRYNA ACT ALL BULLY STYLE.HOMIE GO SLAP YOSELF WIT SUM CHOPSTICCS NIGGA U PROLLY THAT ASIAN KID ON CITY GUYS
EITHER THAT R U SUM LIL CROP KID AL-KAHOLIC?WTF NIGGA YO IDEA OF ALCAHOL IS A 6 PACC A COK A COLA DONT TRY N FOOL YOURSELF OR ME FOR THAT MATTER
I AINT ON NO ONES JOCC LETS GET IT RITE
DONT EVER COME AT ME WITH THAT LEVEL OF DISRESPECT YOU PUTO ASS NIGGA
TUCC YO TAIL AND BAIL CUZZ
U DISMISSED NIGGA

Apr 26, 2002
You been contradictin yourself on this whole post...first you act like you know doc didn't snitch and that meek is a bitch and a snitch...but you've never met either one of them, then you actually say you don't know shit about it, yet you've been speaking on the gardens like you've lived there your whole life up and down this whole post. You keep making yourself look dumber on this post, my advice would be to just give up.

Apr 26, 2002
god fuccin dammit.....this bout doc.....cut that bulllshit......hey rippa...how u think zagg lyin, doc could be a rider, u just so enveloped by this goundless, even iniquitous bull shit dat u believe it..........fucc dat,,,y tha fucc dat nigga still walkin?....shit....gettin me all mad and shit...i believe dat nigga drawmuh..he closer to doc then anyone on dis site..........from now on this post is about doc!!!!

May 10, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
You been contradictin yourself on this whole post...first you act like you know doc didn't snitch and that meek is a bitch and a snitch...but you've never met either one of them, then you actually say you don't know shit about it, yet you've been speaking on the gardens like you've lived there your whole life up and down this whole post. You keep making yourself look dumber on this post, my advice would be to just give up.
Exactly.im confused myself.THis guy also said that Tay is originally from 29st Gardens(cus he claims "twomp nina").WTF???

Twomp Nina=209...the AREA CODE for Fresno...get it right.

Refer to this post reply I did on the other thread.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9192&pagenumber=2

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^Seriously....folks shouldnt be speakin on shit they dont know about.
And oh yea....Tay is from FRESNO, not Sac. Do u even understand what Twamp Nina means? TWAMP=20....when u buy weed, do u ask for a twamp sack and get 2 bucks worth of chronic? I dont think so. So add 9 to the end of 20....what do you get? Thats right, 209....the area code FRESNO is in!

May 27, 2002
tank locc said:
hey rippa...how u think zagg lyin, doc could be a rider, u just so enveloped by this goundless, even iniquitous bull shit dat u believe it..........fucc dat,,,y tha fucc dat nigga still walkin?....shit....gettin me all mad and shit...i believe dat nigga drawmuh..he closer to doc then anyone on dis site..........from now on this post is about doc!!!!
LOL I BELIEVE DRAWMUH TOO....I HAVE NEVER SAID DOC ISNT A RIDER.....YOU TOOK MY COMMENTS THE WRONG WAY....I WAS SIMPLY SAYING THAT SHES NOT THE ONE TO GO TO BAT FOR PEOPLE ON HER LABEL NO MATTER WHAT....I NEVER SAID DOC ISNT A RIDER....MY HOMIE DRAWMUH TELLS ME ENUFF ABOUT HIM

May 10, 2002
G.O.D said:
209 is the area code for fresno???.........i thaught it started with a 5......i cant memba..... all i know is......... 408!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It USED to be...but I think somone said it got changed to like 559 last year...but we all know Tay reppin Fresno...

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Wassupp?
GOD: That Line " In 95 you were kicking it bloccstyle, but i hear you be talking too cops now". Thats on Deadly Game and If These Walls Can Talk. Sav out...

N

Napalm

SICX IS BETTER THEN DOC ANYDAY BUT YOU HAVE TO BE SICCMADE TO REALLY ENJOY SICX

TO A BITCH ASS NIGGA NAMED DOC ZIPPED UP IN A BODY BAG..SICX