What yall feeelins' on mr doctor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
@Duece............... Cuzz, PLEASE know what your talking about before u ride for sumone...... Doc & Raided have NO funk.... they use to talk all the time when raided had his cell-phone in jail......NOONE think's DOC snitched on RAIDED...... they say he snitched on LIL ZO bka BIG DANN......Doc's my mufucca, i kicc it with that nicca alot, we always chop it up on tha phone..... im even featured on FOE LOCO *Foecus* and *DOC HOLIDAY*...on D.H number 14... first verse... is really me ((Mista Drawmuh)).. but BMR fucced the credits up & put reg's name in there..... Odysea DID have a board on here, but mufuccaz wasnt showin love, so he quit with the net real quicc.....Doc aint on no future shit, he's workin with a platnium producer "MIKE MOSELY".... tha song's r PURE heat..... he gotta BAY sound... he coming with sum playa shit for tha 2k2......

Mista Drawmuh

Apr 26, 2002
doc tight...people wanna sleep let them, cuz sac aint comin with as much heat as they used to, so this new doc can be a slept on classic and yall wouldnt even know

May 30, 2002
Setrippen is my fav all time album. i Cracced heads to that album got tatted up to that album got drunk got high shit thats gangsta shit. i have bought every album hes put out since then and i liked em but nothing to me can compare to setrippen. I just wish he would come like that again.

May 2, 2002
^^^^^

I doubt if he will ever come like that again...I'm sure he's at a different stage in his life.

If you look at every artist with a few albums, they're newest is usually different than their first. People grow and so does their music.

The only thing laggin' with him lately anyways are the beats...his flow is still coo in my opinion. As long as the production is coo with the new shit.....

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

@GOD U MISTA DRAWMUH CUZZ?
ALL THAT 3D SPACIN SHIT WAS TIGHT
BUT CHECC IT WHY RAIDED SAYIN ''IN 95' U WAS SET RIPN' BLOCCSTYLE'BUT I HEAR U BE KICCIN IT WIT COPS NOW /?
WHY HE SAYIN THAT CUZZO?FILL ME IN ON IT
AND ALSO SICX IS A TIGHT RAPPER REGARDLESS OF WHAT NIGGAS IS TRYNA DO TO HIS CHARACTER ITWCT WAS A CLASSIC ONE OF EM ALBUMS U COULD LET BUMP THE WHOLE WAY THRU WITHOUT SKIPPIN' A TRACC SO FUCC THAT BITCHISM THROWIN DIRT ON HIS NAME

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

OH ABSOLUTLY HIS FLOWS IS TIGHT THAN A MUH FUCCA NO DOUBT THE BEATS IS TIGHT TOO THOUGH IN MY OPINION
LOT A PEOPLE JOCCIN THE BEATS ON HERE I THINK THE BEATS STILL OFF THE RIP

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
^^^ what song was that on???.....i never even HEARD that line before in my life....... but i have been there when Doc was on tha phone with X....and they was laughin it up.....all cool......and when i fucced wit MADMAN...... X's moma....told me....her son would never diss doc.....for the fact that he knows what docs done.....snitch or no snitch, X...says Doc rode for tha blocc......When doc got shot, X told his moma ..go visit my boy, in tha hospitol..... thats LOVE....when X & X's mom.....go to tha hospitol, to visit doc....... thats tru luv for ya locc

Much luv on tha props folkz.......get at me with anyotha questions u got..

[email protected]

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

It was on trial by fury [remix]
go listen to it cuzzo the shit is all there
I agree with you on it though i think they cool jus them lines kinda put me on a different route as far as the relationship x and doc have
but go download that tracc an listen to it its on the 2nd verse or the third

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
No matter what nobody says, X himself said docs a monster, I remember when everybody was talkin about sicx being able to whoop his ass, zagg spoke up vouching for doc, its a well known fact that fool will pump slugs.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

doc is a monster its just i got sicc of hearin' niggas throw dirt on his name
commitin vinyl fraud an shit callin hima snitch and the likes that shit was tragic

Apr 26, 2002
i say docs tight.....sicx makes tight music so i like him regardless of what dirt he done...same wit doc....he may have snitched(?) be he is still tight as fucc...........the only doc affilited shit i didnt like was bombay...both other docs, foeloco and odysea were all tight

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

yeah homie but where did u get that specific info from that he snitched?
what put yo mind in that state of thinkin'?
just tryna figure out where niggas comin up with this info from
the only snitch and bitchmade in the gardens in young meek
i hate that nigga

May 27, 2002
yup drawmuhs right i remember when raided posted on here...someone asked him about doc raided said "when that nigga got shot in the gut, i had my fam come down and represent for him down at the hospital" and "people can say what they want, but i remember when shit was real"

May 27, 2002
Mr Arson said:
No matter what nobody says, X himself said docs a monster, I remember when everybody was talkin about sicx being able to whoop his ass, zagg spoke up vouching for doc, its a well known fact that fool will pump slugs.
lmao dam looks like shes not the most loyal person in siccmade...saying crook is the coward of the clique, and when sicx and doc were beefing that doc would smash him......makes ya wonder

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
i hate that nigga
contradiction at it's finest

How you know Meeks a snitch?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

well homie word of mouth u no a lot seem to feel that way and raided does too u feel me?
besides young meek and c-bo are becomin sell outs
16,000$ o do a tracc wit his ass ?i never laffed as much
c-bo aint all taht either since 'tales from the crypt'

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
ZAGG aint squeelin out her folks.........she just aint lieing about em.........ZAGG knew DOC before anyone else did.... she went to middle school with cuzz.......and knew he had heart sense then......Sicx, WONT ride. he got his ass whooped when he went to the blocc....

HALF OF SICCMADE.....DONT DO WHAT THEY SAY........ THEY GOT SUM RIDER'S NO DOUBT...... BUT HALF R FAKE

EXAMPLE....... COS.......BITCH
EXAMPLE......TALL CANN.......WILL LOCC UP

May 27, 2002
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
i hate that nigga
dam mayne what did he do to you???

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

LOL HE NEVER DID SHIT TO ME I JUST HATE AND DESPISE HIS ASS FOR TRYNA FUCC RAIDED OVER ON THAT TRACC 'BOYS RANCH' U NO NIGGA SHOULD PLAY HIS ROLL AND NOT TRY N FUCC WIT REALS AND ITS LIKE THAT
RAIDED OWNS SAC END OF STORY
ALL THSE WHO OPPOSE GET WHATS COMIN TO EM HOMIE
BESIDES YOUNG MEEK'S CD 'SOUTHSIDES MOST WANTED' WAS WEAK AS SAMOAN KIDS