What yall feeelins' on mr doctor?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
say,
I think doc is tight as fucc and another thang the garden blocc did his ass dirty they aint no way in hell he snitched on no one .that nigga cool as fucc and gunna stay that way.niggas tell me about how his shit fell off thats punk shit his shit remains top of tha line and muh fuccaz should wake up n see that
Fill me in on your thoughts though
peace

May 27, 2002
Deuce said:
say,
I think doc is tight as fucc and another thang the garden blocc did his ass dirty they aint no way in hell he snitched on no one .that nigga cool as fucc and gunna stay that way.niggas tell me about how his shit fell off thats punk shit his shit remains top of tha line and muh fuccaz should wake up n see that
Fill me in on your thoughts though
peace
i agree

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

THANKS HOMIE TOO MANY PEOPLE JOCCIN HIM FOR SHIT THEY AINT GOT A CLUE ON.
SHIT IS MAD FLUNKIE BUT I THINK DOC IS TIGHT REGARDLES OF WHAT THEY SPEAKIN ON
THE ONLY BITCH IN THE GARDENS IS YOUNG MEEK HOMIE NEVER FORGET THAT

Apr 25, 2002
Hes decent. "Setripn Bloccstyle" is one of my all time favorite albums....but after that his shit fell off. He raps over wack ass production and I aint feelin this goofy futuristic shit hes on now.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

naw homie u mean shit like ''future kill'' and the likes? that shit bangin loccsta tahts new age instrumentals my nigga
but if u aint feelin it then thats cool
that nigga just tryna open new doors and have a unique style
no matter what he brangs out i still go n get my paws on it regardless
plus that nigga foe loco came correct on that album 'foecus' that shit was knoccin too
Another thang......Why aint odysea got a board on this shit?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

EXACTLY@CUZZO
ALL THESE MARKS RUNNIN AROUND WOOFIN ON HIS NAME THROWIN DIRT HIS WAY THAT SHIT IS BOOTY FO REAL
THAT CHILD MOLESTIN FAGGOT SICX HAD BEEF WIT HIM
RAIDED DID TOO
BUT RAIDED SPEAKIN ON SHIT HE DONT NO
RAIDED IS SACS BEST RAPPER WITH DOC BEHIND HIM BUT RAIDED FUCCED UP DISSIN DOC LIKE HE DID ,DOC HAD NUTHIN BUT LOVE FOR THAT NIGGA AND HE THREW IT BACC IN HIS FACE

May 8, 2002
The beats on Doc Holiday are some of the weakest beats i've heard on a rap album in a long, long time. Doc's been taking too much exctasy. He needs to go back to just smoking dank and drankin. The only song that was alright was Night Shift, but even that fails to come near anything he did on Setrippin. His current shit is nothing but weak sauce.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

LOL ABSOLULTY BUT AS FAR AS SICX GO IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK WAS TIGHT
ALSO DOC POPPIN THEM ZIG ZAGS MAD CRAZY NOW A DAYS HUH?
I AINT IN SAC SO I IANT NO THAT KINDA INFO
FILL ME IN ON IT CUZZO
PEACE

May 27, 2002
DOCS FIRST ALBUM IS BETTER THAN ITWCT......AND HIS SECOND BEST LBUM (DOC HOLIDAY) IS PRETTY CLOSE IF NOT BETTER THAN DEAD 4 LIFE....PLUS DOC HAS MORE ALBUMS THAN SICX...HOW IS HE WORSE?

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

fucc this bitchism lemme make it rite clear mr doctor is one of sac's finest rappers reagrdles sof sicx regardless of lynch or reagrdless of any other rapper in the garden blocc has to say about him or his past involvment with the 5-0 which he aint guilty of in the first place
Secondly......all his albums were hard as fucc there aint no one artist better at them high xone traccs to get keyed to so quit this bitchism and feel his shit
peace

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

EXACTLY BUT NIGGAS NOW A DAYS GOT FRAUDULENT IDEAS ON DOC AND THATS WHUT I DONT LIKE
THEY THINK HE SANG TO THE COPS ABOUT RAIDED
THAT SHIT IS SO FAR WRONG IT AITN EVEN FUNNY
DOC IS ONE OF THE BEST REGARDLESS END OF STORY POINT BLANK
PEACE