What Will It Take For The Bay To Be Back?? (Article)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
@Jimmy YOU know I KNOW my shit. I cant speak for everyone else who posted in here.... But im not blowing smoke up nobodies ass... I am in a lot of circles and i only speak facts. My post in this thread wasnt a creative writing piece. It was the truth.
Knowing the business and being successful at it are two completely different things folks. I acknowledge your knowledge and accomplishments Mike. My statement was not to discredit anyone or come off negative, just telling the truth as well.

Oct 28, 2005
i've been saying this for a while..the bay wont ever be back to what it was in the 90's..everything back then was different and we just so happened to be in the perfect time for that kind of music back then if that makes any sense..the bay area is always going to be known as the mecca for independant music and we should be happy wit that cuz most mainstream artists sell out while underground rappers always have a chip on their shoulder so they can prove to the fans that their music is just as good if not not better than mainstream music..