WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2004
Lil Bone

I'm from Eight Tray Gangsta!!! I,ve been bangin Bo-Loc from the beginning of time. When homies from the turf hear C-bo they always say that's Lil Bones nigga right there. Even my Lil niggas (sons), all 5 of them listen to Bo-loc. I've been to the pen in Cali. 4 times and once out here in Washington. I was in Soledad with C-bo. They love cuzz in Cali. But in Washington it was alot of niggas hating on Bo. They was callin cuz broke and a busta. I told them niggas that Bo is a ryder and wont none of them niggas say that shit to cuzz face. I know that Bo is wit it. I hit cuzz up one day in the Slauson. I asked cuzz where he was from (knowing who he is) and that nigga gave it up with know hesetation. Keep it GANGSTA my nigg.:devious: Lil Bone
83 Gangsta Crips

Dec 21, 2003
I REP MY DAMN SELF... 2 CANNONS UP!!!

lol@deez niggas Gang Banging online.....Gettin cards pulled and all types of shit

I DONT GANG BANG.....IM FROM DC METRO (NORTHERN VA MOSTLY) & HARRISBURG PA

SO DISRESPECT IT AND GETCHA FAGGOT RIBS OPENED UP...

Aug 6, 2002
What the hell I'm bored

ILLINOIS STREET NORTENO

KICKIN WITH THAT WEST FRESNO NORTE

RIDIN WITH THE NORTHERN CAR
NETWORK WITH THE FRESNO BLUE DIAMOND CRIPS

Mar 19, 2004
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
That BIG BAD MAD AZZ EAST SIDE SAN JOSE C-BLOCC CRIP GANG 408 ALL DAM DAY, FUCC THOSE WHO OPPOSE.

GIVIN IT UP TO ALL THE RIP GANGS IN SJ408:
CHECCERS BLOCCS, CARTEL CRIP, S.O.S., C-DUBS, FAMILEE CRIP, 7 TREES, KOLLMAR CRIP GANG, VERDE SWAMP DOGS, VALLEY PALMS, A-TOWN, NANCY LANE, STOKESVILLE CRIP, SICC SIDE CRIP, INSANES, C-STREET, FOXDALE,...

too many to list, but you get the picture on what time it is in the 408, oh cant for get my SEASIDE niccas from the PJC, The MOB, and Seaside Family. Even though they area code changed its still 408 out there 40831 all day
hey if you the same GANGSTA REESE like the one that did "quincy's song",
if thats you then i just wanna say that's one of the tightest songs period. I cant find your cd though

Vancouver B.C., we dont got sets down here, it's concrete jungle. There's a lotta small crews and cliqs here but the only real gangs are the Angels, some east indian groups, And we got a fuck load of asians, when i was affiliated i was in "FAMILY" which wuz a section of Big Circle (if you dont know what Big circle is, it's for real 100% TRIAD.

I dont know if we got any crips or bloods up here, when i was in pretrial some dude claimed some crips come up here to hide when shits too heated. I dont know about that in my town, i'm my own boss so bringing the news aint my shit.

anybody know bout crips up in vancouver?