What Drake know about Mac Dre..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Hmm interesting. I wanna know who was who's vocal coach then, because it's not just rapping style, but the sound and the inflection of their voices are identical. That goes a step above ghostwriting.
DRAKE IS VERY LYRICAL BUT SOUNDS JUST LIKE WAYNE WHICH I THINK IS WACK OR IT COULD B A COINCIDENCE THAT HE SOUNDS THAT WAY...DRAKE WAS ON DEGRASSI JR HIGH TOO THATS Y HE GOT HIS FOOT IN THE DOOR ...HE DIDNT GET IT OVER NIGHT LIKE HE SAYS

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
DRAKE IS VERY LYRICAL BUT SOUNDS JUST LIKE WAYNE WHICH I THINK IS WACK OR IT COULD B A COINCIDENCE THAT HE SOUNDS THAT WAY...DRAKE WAS ON DEGRASSI JR HIGH TOO THATS Y HE GOT HIS FOOT IN THE DOOR ...HE DIDNT GET IT OVER NIGHT LIKE HE SAYS
Yeah why does a middle eastern kid from canada sound like he's from the dirty south anyway?

Feb 11, 2006
i highly doubt he used to bump dre...he prolly just know dre has hella groupie/stan type thizz fans that will ride anyones dick who says his name or shows love to dre