What Drake know about Mac Dre..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
lol man some of these siccness dudes is bunch of bitchs.
TBIB
yall acting like he need those three extra siccness fans thats gonna download music anyway. He didnt have to post that, he did. He is showing the bay love. He didnt do that other cities in his tour. Is it a big deal? no. is he going to lose sleep over it? no.

Feb 8, 2003
some yall kill me on here all he did was quote mac dre. yall act like a muthafucka cant do that unless he from the bay or gets permisssion shit mac dre was even on a episode of bet american gangstas. step out the damn backyard and realize its easy for anybody to get any mac dre album or whole catalog off the net right now for free just like any other artists music. drake doing a show in cali which means he knows people in cali so he knows the scene im sure he was a fan at one point or got schooled by somebody. give him props for even mentioning the shit while the rest the usa not on it or care.

also BTW he wasnt showing love he was sucking up and kissing ass so he can fool soem yall so he wouldnt have any problems on his trip and show.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
drake doing a show in cali which means he knows people in cali
I don't doubt he probably knows ppl here but he's a major label rapper, I don't think the only reason he's doing a show in cali is because he got folks here. The only reason he does shows period is for money. Friends/associates have nothing to do with it.

Nov 14, 2002
LMAO.

Rapper has show in Bay Area. Rapper reps Bay Area before and during show. Rapper pics up fans based on reppin Bay Area and showing love to Dre. Rapper leaves Bay Area and never talks about Dre again.

Im so surprised some people are fooled by this I don't even have any room 2 leave my own comment on the situation...
i always thought that was called promotion.if you do a show in another town its only right to give it up to the place your doing you show at.especially if that artist had a good time there.

Jan 18, 2006
Drake didn't jack anything from the bay get his shine, furthermore bay area game been getting jacked long before anybody outside the bay even knew who dre was.

Feb 8, 2003
I don't doubt he probably knows ppl here but he's a major label rapper, I don't think the only reason he's doing a show in cali is because he got folks here. The only reason he does shows period is for money. Friends/associates have nothing to do with it.
tahts not what i was saying. I was saying he knows people over there that can get him hip to shit.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
He made the club explode when he said "RIP to the legendary Mac Dre" the other night @ the after-party. It was a great look. It's mutual respect from real factors on the scene. You kids on here need to relax.

Jan 5, 2006
I'm amazed at some of the stupid responses on here, it's no wonder the bay music scene is in the current state its in.... All of a sudden showing love is taken as disrespect? get a grip folks.. Drake imo is probably the best dude doin it on the radio right now i would rather hear that than some lil wayne or other shit they play on there when I got no choice but to listen to the radio.

Jul 22, 2009
I'm amazed at some of the stupid responses on here, it's no wonder the bay music scene is in the current state its in.... All of a sudden showing love is taken as disrespect? get a grip folks.. Drake imo is probably the best dude doin it on the radio right now i would rather hear that than some lil wayne or other shit they play on there when I got no choice but to listen to the radio.
Agree with the first part, we see things different on the drake part although ,, its rare I listen to the radio at all

But people don't like when the Bay is mentioned or when the Bay is givin props, yet everybody complains that the Bay gets no credit or love, since 1998 I remember hearing nothing but bitching and complaining from a lot of Bay rappers and Bay rap fans, shits outta hand