WHAT DOES VIOLENT J THINK OF TECH N9NE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
hahaha, im with Zero, this thread has gone in so many different directions and arguments that there's no point to respond to them anymore.

trilla said:
yo Psilo and all you other clown fucks - if you dont like us orig tech/strange fans talkin trash on your trash, them faggaty circus bitches, then stay the fuck out of these boards - you got no place here, all you ICP/Violent J(obber) bitches fuck off
Who are you? 13 posts huh, you must be a big man assuming you know who 'should' and 'shouldnt' be here. If YOU passed 'English 8' or whatever you said, you would have read my original post better and not called me a clown fuck. I'm a hardcore Strange music fan, but that doesn't mean I can't like other music. I never stated if I did or didn't like ICP (Ill keep my thoughts on that for another day), I was generalizing at morons like you who don't understand the concept of opinions.

Dec 18, 2002
ICP is a ridiculous marketing scheme aimed towards teenagers with no culture to give them something to identify towards, clown paint for people scared to show their real faces. i was stuck on being a juggalo for about 2 years, shit is ridiculous and needs to just be given up.

Sep 26, 2002
how do you get stuck on being something?
blahaha
i once over heard this dude talkin to this other guy
"yeah, i'm mostly a metal guy... i was trying to get into punk for a while and i like the music and all but it would have cost so much to acquire all the punk gear that i decided to stick to metal"

HOW FUCKIN RIDICULOUS IS THAT?

Nov 14, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
ICP is a ridiculous marketing scheme aimed towards teenagers with no culture to give them something to identify towards, clown paint for people scared to show their real faces. i was stuck on being a juggalo for about 2 years, shit is ridiculous and needs to just be given up.
So basically what you're getting at is that you're a complete moron, right? Or did I read your post wrong?

Sep 26, 2002
i have loads of respect for icp.

if anyone can do what they do, which includes being put down as "wack" by the whole world, then why don't everybody do it and make as much money as they do?

Dec 18, 2002
@in10city - by "stuck on" bein a juggalo i didnt mean i was literally STUCK lol, i meant that i was just hella into it

@zero media - commin from you that doesnt mean much

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah of course not. Why would it? Afterall, you only spent 2 years jockin' ICP and now all of a sudden it's "ICP is a ridiculous marketing scheme aimed towards teenagers with no culture to give them something to identify towards, clown paint for people scared to show their real faces".

Fuckin' poser.

And just so everyone knows, if you saw ICP without their makeup, you'd know why they wear the shit. You think anyone wants to hear two old goofy lookin white guys rappin' about gangbangin'? No. I don't know why everyone has to take everything so seriously all the time.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
why is this thread still going?

who cares what violent j thinks of n9ne. does that change anything on how you feel about tech?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i just remember a HBO special a while ago...and they had some thugs...that were from IOWA...and they didnt want to show anypart of their face...for some reason...

i laughed the whole time..

i waswondering ifit was ICP..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
you're not talking about Bangin In Little Rock are ya?

That gang special from the late 90's? That shit was hillarious...."crips" from Omaha shootin a mac-11 out into a lake and in the woods. Get fuckin serious man!

Slipknot is on some halloween mask shit....their dj was the dj at the first Tech show in Des Moines and he was real cool. He hardly portrayed himself as a "thug" though. Iowa has their characters though....thats for sure.