WHAT DOES VIOLENT J THINK OF TECH N9NE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
aS MoST oF You KNoW, VioLeNT J iS oNe HaLF oF iNSaNe CLoWN PoSSE. WeLL, i WaS oN THe SiTe ToDaY aND VioLeNT J SaiD THiS aBouT TeCH N9Ne (i CoPY aND PaSTeD iT)

"The Wicked Wonka Tour. Holy shitty ass, that shit was fresh as fuck. You know who was there? Fuckin' Tech N9ne was there. I’m a fuckin' straight up fan of his. His shit is so fuckin' dope, that if you thought I had a big forehead before, you should see me now. I gotta turn around to show you my hairline. His show straight up pushed my wig back. My shit is like Hulk Hogan’s hair now. Tech N9ne and his boys, Big Chris Kalico and Kutt Calhoun, fuckin' rocked that shit every night. I didn’t really know shit about them until the tour. That shit was hella DOPE. They wear all red, and dance in unison, and fuckin' Tech N9ne can rap a fuckin' hole in your head. Man, I’m tryna tell ya they shit is dope. They got their own whole world of fans and I’m helluva one of ‘em now, fuck that. They are the bomb." VioLeNT J

JuST THouGHT SoMe oF You MiGHT WaNT To See THaT

HeRe iS a LiNK To THe WHoLe THiNG

HeRe

Apr 28, 2003
Violent J could have pretended that he knew what Tech was about all along, and the tour just proved that he was good. But he was honest about saying he didn't know him, and that he was impressed. I think that is tight as fuck. He didn't have to say anything if he didn't want to. Fuck yeah to VJ!

Say hello to Tech N9NE!

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
lol some of you guys need to quit bashing every artist you dont like at every chance you get. Its pretty pathetic. Im not even a big fan of Violent J's and them, but to take time out of my day to respond with "OH YEAH HE BETTER LEARN FROM TECH N9NE, CUZ HIS LYRICZ SUCC!!!", is a joke. Why dont you all post something positive or helpful....

im with Morsayne fully... i think that is tight as fuck that he said that...

Aug 14, 2002
yo Psilo and all you other clown fucks - if you dont like us orig tech/strange fans talkin trash on your trash, them faggaty circus bitches, then stay the fuck out of these boards - you got no place here, all you ICP/Violent J(obber) bitches fuck off