WHAT DOES VIOLENT J THINK OF TECH N9NE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
i jsut read back on my own post and i dont see where i said you didnt like us...you clown ass pussied cant even read you so fucked in tha head.

"if you dont like us orig tech/strange fans talkin trash on your trash"

if you passed english 8, youd realise this points out how you come up in OUR forum complaingin about how WE talk shit bout you faggots.....never seen your name round here until those freaks got lucky

pz
Trilla

Sep 30, 2002
Have you passed english 8? LOL... What Violent J said is good thing. He might pass some(or all) of his fans on to Tech. Once they realize Tech is the king of lyrics, they'll be thirsting for more. And what they'll be thirsting for is carabulus, not orange soda.

Aug 21, 2002
trilla said:
i jsut read back on my own post and i dont see where i said you didnt like us...you clown ass pussied cant even read you so fucked in tha head.

if you passed english 8, youd realise this points out how you come up in OUR forum complaingin about how WE talk shit bout you faggots.....never seen your name round here until those freaks got lucky

pz
Trilla
Damned homeboy, that's no way to come on here ranting and shit, when your post count aint even broke a Twenty dollar bill yet. They (Juggalo's) are some more dedicated fans than half of us ever will be, and all that clown fucker shit aint cool. If you cant accept the fact they are family too, then you have a problemo dogg. You think the Killer Clown aint gonna accept his own kind? Pictures bigger than you think man. We aint on that shit, just leave it at that man. And how is it "We" haven't ever seen "their" names here when Trilla doesn't even ring a bell.

No need in cats getting jealous cause Tech's fan base is growing. If that's his plan, and it's working, then how is he wrong. Cats gotta grow up.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Tech's original core fan base is going to clash with Juggalos....undoubtedly. I saw it coming months ago.

Tech said it best.....the "real fans" cherrish Tech N9ne and want to keep him close. Its like they say.....we dont want you to be a fan, because we don't approve of you or your crew. But I say fuck that because I've seen many of these "real fans", who've "been down with tech from the start", just toss dude by the wayside because he dyes his hair red....or paints words on his forhead.....or projects a "white boy" image......or shows love to juggalos or anyone else who isn't still kickin it on the block.

Like it or not, Tech's juggalo fans are here and they are here to stay. All the bitching and shit talkin in the world isn't gonna run them off. They don't give a fuck about you, your mom, your sister, your brother....your god. They are fans of Tech because of Tech N9ne. Not inspite of you. Some should take a lesson from this and stick to listening to the music and wishing dude the best of luck.

So to say....."aw fuck this juggalo shit, I can't get down with these faggots" is ignorant as fuck. For the couple of hours that you goto a Tech show we're all family. After you leave the doors, thats up to you.

Bottom line...Tech N9ne is and always has been for the fans. There is no sides....he doesn't show love for one group more than the other. Just wait till he's on the cover of Teen Beat and you have thousands of 13 year old girls screaming his name from time square when he makes his first appearance on TRL. Yall gonna want to fight 13 year old girls?

Get fuckin serious people.

Mar 31, 2003
I cant see why the "original" Tech fans dont like juggalos, could it be the face paint or hair coloring?

Well let me think, Tech paints his forehead every night, has red hair, hell even the OG fans should remember that Kaliko used to paint his fuckin face so it cant be that shit.

Maybe its the fact that they like bullshit "faggot" music?

Lets think this one through, they've made this "faggot" music sell unbelievable numbers, wut do u think is happening now that they have heard and seen "the most unbelievable shit ever"-- quoted from juggalos night after night on the WW tour, Techs shit is gonna blow up even more just because of the juggalos

later

steve

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
Tech's original core fan base is going to clash with Juggalos....undoubtedly. I saw it coming months ago.

Tech said it best.....the "real fans" cherrish Tech N9ne and want to keep him close. Its like they say.....we dont want you to be a fan, because we don't approve of you or your crew. But I say fuck that because I've seen many of these "real fans", who've "been down with tech from the start", just toss dude by the wayside because he dyes his hair red....or paints words on his forhead.....or projects a "white boy" image......or shows love to juggalos or anyone else who isn't still kickin it on the block.

Like it or not, Tech's juggalo fans are here and they are here to stay. All the bitching and shit talkin in the world isn't gonna run them off. They don't give a fuck about you, your mom, your sister, your brother....your god. They are fans of Tech because of Tech N9ne. Not inspite of you. Some should take a lesson from this and stick to listening to the music and wishing dude the best of luck.

So to say....."aw fuck this juggalo shit, I can't get down with these faggots" is ignorant as fuck. For the couple of hours that you goto a Tech show we're all family. After you leave the doors, thats up to you.

Bottom line...Tech N9ne is and always has been for the fans. There is no sides....he doesn't show love for one group more than the other. Just wait till he's on the cover of Teen Beat and you have thousands of 13 year old girls screaming his name from time square when he makes his first appearance on TRL. Yall gonna want to fight 13 year old girls?

Get fuckin serious people.

no offense to Tech or Strange....
but....

aslong as their are more Juggalo fans going to shows than "og" fans...you will not find the "og" "street" crowd at Techs shows...
i know for 1....dont want to be standiing next to some dumbass white boy or girl....that will talk shit...through the whole show...or just be a plain dumbass...
Jug's are well-known for being dumb shits.....

im a tech fan and supporter...but i cant be around that many clowns........

and "strangelowregal".....i saw Tech long before he painted his forehead and colored his hair....Most of your "og": fans did...

Nov 14, 2002
yo Psilo and all you other clown fucks - if you dont like us orig tech/strange fans talkin trash on your trash, them faggaty circus bitches, then stay the fuck out of these boards - you got no place here, all you ICP/Violent J(obber) bitches fuck off
I'll elaborate further.... Trilla is an idiot.

I'm a clown fuck, and was one long before I was a Tech fan and much longer than Tech ever did any shit with Psychopathic.

But I'm an "original Tech/Strange fan" too. So what the fuck are you talking about?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
trilla said:

pz
Trilla
this coming from someone who can't spell

Nov 14, 2003
TRiLLa, WHY Do You HaVe a PRoBLeM WiTH iCP? iS iT BeCauSe THeY HaVe MoRe MoNeY THaN You aND YouR WHoLe FaMiLY CouLD eVeR DReaM oF HaViNG? iS iT BeCauSe THeY HaVe MoRe TaLeNT THeN You Do? i'LL aDMiT, SHaGGy aND J aRe NoWHeRe NeaR BeiNG THe MoST TaLeNTeD RaPPeRS aRouND, BuT WHaT THeY aRe DoiNG iS DeFiNaTLY WoRKiNG. CoMe oN, THeiR CD (aMaZiNG JeCKLe BRoTHeRS) DeBuTeD aT NuMBeR 2 BeHiND oNLY N`SYNC, aND WiTH No PuBLiCiTY aT aLL. aLL iCP iS DoiNG iS TRYiNG To HeLP TeCH GeT HiS BiG BReaK, aND iF You WeRe a ReaL TeCH FaN, You WouLD See THiS aND aCCePT iT. YeS, TeCH iS PRoBaBLY, No, FuCK THaT, TeCH IS oNe oF THe MoST TaLeNTeD RaPPeRS ouT THeRe ToDaY, BuT FaCe iT, You CaN'T STaY uNDeRGRouND FoReVeR iF You aRe THaT TaLeNTeD. i THiNK THaT DoiNG a TouR WiTH iCP WaS a ReaLLy GooD iDea, BuT eVeRYBoDY iS MiSSiNG oNE THiNG. NoT oNLY DiD TeCH GeT EXPoSeD To THe JuGGaLo CoMMuNiTY (WHiCH BY FaR HaS THe MoST LoYaL FaNS aNYWHeRe), BuT He GoT eXPoSeD To THe KoTToNMouTH KiNGS FaN BaSe, aND THe BoNe FaN BaSe, aND iN DeTRoiT, THe eSHaM FaN BaSe (eVeN THouGH a LoT oF iT iS JuGGaLoS, THeRe aRe SoMe THaT ARe NoT)

JLMACN iF THe "OG" aND "STReeT" CRouD DoeSN'T WaNT To Go To a TeCH SHoW, oR eVeN You, BeCauSe THeY HaVe To STaND NeXT To a JuGGaLo, THeN HoW THe HeLL CaN THeY CaLL THeMSeLVeS TeCH FaNS? i MeaN REAL TeCH FaNS. FuCK, iF You CaN'T STaND NeXT To a JuGGaLo FoR aN HouR aND a HaLF To TWo HouRS To SHoW YouR SuPPoRT FoR TeCH, THeN You aRe NoT a FaN, YouR JuST a BiTCH WHo CaLLS THeMSeLF a FaN To WHaT, LooK CooL? LOL, THaT SHiT aiNT FLYiNG HeRe. aND GiVe Me SoMe eXaMPLeS oF JuGGaLoS BeiNG "DuMB SHiTS". YeS, THeRe aRe PeoPLe WHo TaKe SHiT To THe eXTReMe aND WiLL KiCK SoMeoNeS FaCe iN FoR eVeN CLoSLY DiSSiNG iCP, BuT THaT PeRCeNTaGe iS So SMaLL You aLMoST CaNT PiCK iT uP

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Twiztidmn said:
TRiLLa, WHY Do You HaVe a PRoBLeM WiTH iCP? iS iT BeCauSe THeY HaVe MoRe MoNeY THaN You aND YouR WHoLe FaMiLY CouLD eVeR DReaM oF HaViNG? iS iT BeCauSe THeY HaVe MoRe TaLeNT THeN You Do? i'LL aDMiT, SHaGGy aND J aRe NoWHeRe NeaR BeiNG THe MoST TaLeNTeD RaPPeRS aRouND, BuT WHaT THeY aRe DoiNG iS DeFiNaTLY WoRKiNG. CoMe oN, THeiR CD (aMaZiNG JeCKLe BRoTHeRS) DeBuTeD aT NuMBeR 2 BeHiND oNLY N`SYNC, aND WiTH No PuBLiCiTY aT aLL. aLL iCP iS DoiNG iS TRYiNG To HeLP TeCH GeT HiS BiG BReaK, aND iF You WeRe a ReaL TeCH FaN, You WouLD See THiS aND aCCePT iT. YeS, TeCH iS PRoBaBLY, No, FuCK THaT, TeCH IS oNe oF THe MoST TaLeNTeD RaPPeRS ouT THeRe ToDaY, BuT FaCe iT, You CaN'T STaY uNDeRGRouND FoReVeR iF You aRe THaT TaLeNTeD. i THiNK THaT DoiNG a TouR WiTH iCP WaS a ReaLLy GooD iDea, BuT eVeRYBoDY iS MiSSiNG oNE THiNG. NoT oNLY DiD TeCH GeT EXPoSeD To THe JuGGaLo CoMMuNiTY (WHiCH BY FaR HaS THe MoST LoYaL FaNS aNYWHeRe), BuT He GoT eXPoSeD To THe KoTToNMouTH KiNGS FaN BaSe, aND THe BoNe FaN BaSe, aND iN DeTRoiT, THe eSHaM FaN BaSe (eVeN THouGH a LoT oF iT iS JuGGaLoS, THeRe aRe SoMe THaT ARe NoT)

JLMACN iF THe "OG" aND "STReeT" CRouD DoeSN'T WaNT To Go To a TeCH SHoW, oR eVeN You, BeCauSe THeY HaVe To STaND NeXT To a JuGGaLo, THeN HoW THe HeLL CaN THeY CaLL THeMSeLVeS TeCH FaNS? i MeaN REAL TeCH FaNS. FuCK, iF You CaN'T STaND NeXT To a JuGGaLo FoR aN HouR aND a HaLF To TWo HouRS To SHoW YouR SuPPoRT FoR TeCH, THeN You aRe NoT a FaN, YouR JuST a BiTCH WHo CaLLS THeMSeLF a FaN To WHaT, LooK CooL? LOL, THaT SHiT aiNT FLYiNG HeRe. aND GiVe Me SoMe eXaMPLeS oF JuGGaLoS BeiNG "DuMB SHiTS". YeS, THeRe aRe PeoPLe WHo TaKe SHiT To THe eXTReMe aND WiLL KiCK SoMeoNeS FaCe iN FoR eVeN CLoSLY DiSSiNG iCP, BuT THaT PeRCeNTaGe iS So SMaLL You aLMoST CaNT PiCK iT uP
MAN YOU PUNKED ME....

Mar 31, 2003
JLMACN said:

im a tech fan and supporter...but i cant be around that many clowns........

and "strangelowregal".....i saw Tech long before he painted his forehead and colored his hair....Most of your "og": fans did...

im glad you helped me on making my point, u saw tech before his paint and hair, but when he did that shit u didnt hate on him for that, so why are you gonna hate on his newer dumbshit fan base,

Aug 14, 2002
@ Zero
mis·in·ter·pret
1. To interpret inaccurately.
2. To explain inaccurately.
misin·terpre·tation n.

"To intepret inaccurately"....thats talkin about the juggalo-hoe not me ya dumb shit.

I was typing fast and made some typos, sorry that I dont have the typing practise time to post nearly 3200 posts in one year, fuckin jobber.

Sep 30, 2002
JLMACN said:

i know for 1....dont want to be standiing next to some dumbass white boy or girl....that will talk shit...through the whole show...or just be a plain dumbass...
Jug's are well-known for being dumb shits.....

Do you think this of just about jugs or white people too? I'm white, a 6 year Tech supporter, and half my friends are black. Your biggot ass would still probably think the same thing about me. Get to know people before you make stupid ass comments. "Open your mind motherfuckers" ~ Tech N9ne

Aug 26, 2002
Juggalos, they are a fucking riot, ICP was at the locl Sound Rev. and these fucks were circling the building waiting in the freezing cold to see these grown ass men runnin around with make up on ..............fucking CORNBALLS...............

ICP is bunk shit period, dedicated fns indeed but FUCKING WEIRDOS

Trilla???who the fuck is this weenie???????? SHUT UP